*25*

NATHAN'S POV

I try running after her but lost her small body in the crowd. I stop walking and look around maybe I can just find her beautiful face. I felt some unknown feeling settling inside me. I feel it, like, like.......fear? Scared?

I feel arms snake around mine. I look down hoping it's Larisa maybe she found her way back to me. But it was this sluty bitch. What's her name again? Chantal? No. Chanzel? No. Channel? Chanel! Yes Chanel.

She's just so annoying. I try everything to let her run away from me but since she saw me with Larisa, she stopped fearing me. I think I should just shoot her or stab her just so she gets a hint of what I can do. She knows I'm a gangleader. A Mafia yet she doesn't stop doing this annoying stuff on me.

I grab her by her arm and pull her till we reach at the back of her house. Once we reached there. I turn her body to face me before deciding to take out my silver gun but stop and concluded on taking out my knife. I pull her hair back and pointed the knife at her now expose neck while she starts shaking in fear. I smile sadistically at her.

"This is your last and final warning. If you don't stay the FUCK away from me. I won't hesitate chopping your head off. Am I clear?" I said with venom laying through my words. She instantly nods. "Words."

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes s-sir."

"Good. Now leave!" She quickly scrambled away.

Now finding my Prezioso.

I walked around the house for ten minutes now and still haven't found her. I described her beautiful features and how she dressed to the party but they all shakily told me what direction to go to but I still didn't find her. Other gangs can't possibly take her, they know what I am capable of doing to them. They know I could easily trace and find them. I am the only fearless and scariest gangleader in this country actually, I feel like in this world.

They wouldn't try to mess with me because they know who they are dealing with. Then I went into deep thoughts... Why are they all giving me directions, not even one of them telling me they haven't seen her? Did she really ran everywhere like a little child?  Wait a minute, why was Chanel sharing glances at Larisa while she was trying to seduce me. It felt like this was her plan to run away from me. I will so deal with her, if I found out it's true.

I start searching for Chantal. After a few minutes I finally found her smile and heard her saying 'good job' to one of her minions. I grab her arm again and yelled at her shaking body through the loud music. "Tell me where the fuck she is?!" She shakes her head.

"I-I d-don't know!!"

"I'm not fuckin playing!!! Tell me or this time I might just shoot your brain dead!!" She flinchs and quickly nodded. She asked her minion something before quickly nodding and showing me the direction. I still hold a tight grip on her arm, not caring if I leave a bruise.

She took me up many flights of stairs. We finally reached a door. I look down at her as she looks down and nodded pointing her finger at the door. I let go of her and hold the door knob silently praying it's not what I'm thinking.

But the door knob doesn't open. I look by my side to ask Chanel for the key to unlock this room. Only to find an empty space besides me. She left. Well fuck!!

I use my leg to break down this door and the sight I find got me seeing red. I instantly grab the manwhore off her and use my second hand to grab the stupid fucker I remember from school while he was trying to runaway.

I started beating and punching them both. I had on of their noses breaking through this loud music but the music suddenly stopped and everyone are running away while others just stare at me with wide eyes. As blood spread on my cloths but I didn't care less. I continue until up to five guys where able to pull me off them. I was going to blow their brains off if Larisa wasn't around. Oh fuck!! Larisa!!

I push them off me and ran to her only to see her unconscious. I  called out her name but she doesn't open her eyes. I ignore people's stares and carry her bridal style before leaving the party and putting her inside my car just when I was about to enter. The music starts playing again.

This fuckheads.

***

LARISA'S POV

I stir a bit until Nathan's breath taking scent hits my nostrils. I smiled at the smell and turn around only to feel large arms around me. I try to take his arms of but they only got tighter.

I sigh and just relaxed my head slowly on his chest. What really happened yesterday? Did it end with me again trying to argue with him because i didn't want to sleep with him in the same bed? Or did I just sigh and last the mood of arguing and just slept next to him?

What's even today's date? Maybe it's finally Thursday so I can ask Chanel where the address is. What's even the time?

I picked my phone from on top of the nightstand and turn on my phone. My phone shows the time big and bold with the date showing smaller under. 05:41. I gasp as I saw the date on my phone FRIDAY?! How?! Did I miss the party? I felt so confused.

No something feels wrong. Maybe I already asked Chanel for the address. I decided to check through me and Chanel's chat. Yesterday... At least we chatted yesterday. I want through the message we have been sending to each other then it felt like i couldn't move again. I completely froze.

All the memories of last night float in. I felt like I just drowned into a river, all the water filling inside me as I felt heavy and weak. Can't do anything but stare and keep on replaying what happened over and over again. A lonely tear escape my eyes as it slides down my cheek.

They almost got their way in me.

They touched me in a way a woman was not supposed to be touched only by the person she loves.

I let my guts down.

I allowed them.

I felt someone shaking me but I couldn't hear anything but the screams and pleads I begged for as they touched my private part. Another tear falls down my cheek.

"Larisa!! Please just talk to me! Please!!"

I slowly turned my head to Nathan and just stare at him. Not knowing what to do. Not knowing how to stop the pain. Tears continue flowing down my cheeks. I slowly look down to his arms. His hands holding both side of my arms. As I feel disgusted at myself for letting an handsome man like him touch me.

I quickly use all my strength and pushed him away. I quickly got up and rushed to the toilet before locking it shut.

HI GUYS!!

NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL❤️💗💟💖💕😘💞👍