*BOOK II: 23*

ANTONIO'S POV

I angrily speed walk to Len.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SLEEPING?!" I bang my palm hard as loud as I can next to the stupid's head. He jumps awake.

"N-no sir. I-I'm working on it." He quickly looks at the computer in front of him.

"That should be your last time sleeping in your work place."

"Y-yes, of course sir."

I sigh and walked away from him. It's been two hours since I found out my precious left. I immediately called all my men to meet me at our business place and try anything they can to find clue about where Frances might have took her. But all they do is shut their eyes.

"Fucken dummies." I mattered. My phone starts buzzing. I took it out my pocket. Who would be calling by this time? I sigh and didn't bother check the id. I press the green call and put it on my ear.

"Who is this?"

"It's Dr. Kevin, guess who just entered our emergency room?" Dr. Kevin is our gang doctor and family doctor. I sigh and shook my head slowly. This fucker thinks I'm in the mood for games. I might just end the call on him.

"Do you think I'm in the mood Doctor?"

"Two people where rushed to the hospital. A guy and a lady. The lady pretty looks like the one you brought to me few years ago."

"WHAT?!" Everyone around stopped what they were doing and looked at me. It can't be her and they wouldn't want to even drop her by the hospital after their torture. This doesn't make sense.

"Boss? You still there?"

"I'm on my way." I end the call and quickly left out to my car.

***

I stepped out the car and shut it before walking to the entrance of the hospital and wasted no time budging in.

I met Dr Kevin pacing left and right. He stops once he noticed me making my way to him.

"Boss."

"Where is she?" I asked trying not to sound eager.

"Follow me." He gestures and turns around walking to where she is and I follow behind ignoring the slutty looks the nurses and receptionist are giving me.

Few minutes later we finally stood infront of a room. I watch the doctor, he nods. I wasted no time opening the door and walking straight to the person laying on the bed. It is Larisa. My heart rate slowly starts increasing. I turned to the doctor.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"She got injured a bit deeply. But she'll be okay."

"What's wrong with her?" I stare back confused at her peaceful face. Her both legs are even bandaged till her knees.

"She had both her legs twisted to the wrong directions but we fixed everything and straightened it back. Also cuts on few places but not critical." He said and let's out a sigh before continuing. "She got in a car accident caused by uncontrollable full speed. She wasn't alone. They brought her with a guy but sadly..... The guy didn't make it alive. He died just when he reached the hospital due to the hard hit on his head, arms and hips. She was also in the fatal accident but I wonder how she made it alive. Most people would've died like the guy she came with."

"She's a strong woman." I mattered.

"Sorry Boss?" He question trying to get what I said. I ignored him and start caressing her cheek. She has few scratches on her face, probably from the glasses. I let out a sigh.

I wonder who it is she got the accident with. I turned to the doctor. "Take me to the body of the man they brought her with."

"Anything you say Boss." He nods and turns walking towards the door. I looked back at my precious. Learning forward and land a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be back." I whispered and turned to the doctor who has his and on the door handle watching us. I stood back straight and follow him.

We made it to the place they placed his dead body. Dr. Kelvin opens for me to get in first. I did and walked straight to the body, hoping it's Demian's pale face I see.

I wasted no time pulling the sheet off his face. I let out a sigh. I guess Demian is still out there for me to deal with. I stare back at France's pale and cold face one more time before pulling the sheet back on his face.

"We managed to get in contact with his family using his phone and by now his family should be on their way here." He says by my side. I nodded at him. Before walking back towards the door and stepping out.

I got back to Larisa few minutes later and brought a chair close to her before taking my seat. I took her hand close by staring at her peaceful face.

"I guess I now know how serious they are in getting you back. I see the extant they could take just to see you suffer." I said staring intensely at her face.

"I guess I wasn't taking this situation too seriously. I was being too patient and laid back." I looked back at her hand and smiled bitterly looking back at her precious face. "Now I know it's my mission and a war to keep you away from them... and let you watch them die a painful slow death so you don't just keep in mind but keep the scene as a memory that all your nightmares are over." I smirk.

"You not good with promises you know?"

"You are right, I'm not good with promises." I said staring at her hand then back at her. "But I am determined to follow what my heart desires."

Now they'll know why people get shivers by just hearing...

Silver.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

ALWAYS KEEPING YOU ALL IN MIND!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍