*8*

"You are leaving this family." Mom stated with a blank stare.

"What?!" I yelled

"I said you are leaving this family."

I started laughing like a crazy person. I even fall off the chair and kept on laughing like I was gonna be a mad person in a few minutes.

"Yo-you gu-guys are really bad at making jokes." I managed to say in between laughing. While my parents were looking at me as if I just grew another head by my side. After some few more minutes I finally calm down. "I should really teach you guys how to make real jokes coz that one you just made, made me laugh how bad you guys are at making jokes. So when do you guys want extra classes?" I ask glancing between the both of them.

"Larissa, we are serious." Mom said sternly.

"Serious about what? The extra classes? Of course you guys have to coz it's a big shame to make that kind of joke outside this house." I said nodding my head in understanding. Dad sighs and looked at me with a serious face that he rarely makes. Wait.....they can't be serious.

"You are leaving this family. We are serious. Larissa." dad said sternly. So it wasn't a joke.

"Wh-why? Did-did I do any-anything wrong?"

"Yes you did!!" Mom suddenly snaps.

"Darling you didn't have to talk to her like that. I don't think she knows what she did wrong."

"I seriously don't know. What did I do wrong?" I asked really confused. My eyes is getting blurry.

"You are the cause of what happened to Max last night!!" Mom snapped.

"Wait, what? How can I be the cause?" I am beyond confused now.

"We don't have time for this question and answer. You have to leave this house, this family." Why is mom like this to me? What have I done that made her change her behavior towards me?

A tear makes its way down my left cheek. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. It really hurts to see your mother doesn't like you anymore to the extent that she doesn't want to see you again, her own daughter.

"So, where am I going? To aunt Fiona or grandpa? Who?" I asked.

"Do you know the meaning of leaving the family? "

"Wait.... You mean even my grandparents, my aunties and uncles, cousins?"

"Yes!"

"Darling why are you being so harsh on her?"

"Coz that's the only way to prove to her we don't want her again." Mom said glaring at Dad.

"Why?" I asked. That's the question that doesn't want to leave my mind. I whip the tears that keeps coming.

"I said there is no time for question and answer."

"So where am I going to stay?"

"You are hold enough to look for a place and start working for yourself."

"Darling!! That's enough!!" Dad almost yelled at mom and turns to me. "I will give you money to look after yourself with. Okay?"

"Okay. When am I leaving?"

"Today."

"What?!" They can't be serious. I shake my head maybe I'm just dreaming, this is not real. I need to pinch myself. I pinch myself but end up wincing.

"Sorry not just today but now. So go start packing your stuff." Mom said sounding impatient. Okay, this is too much to see in one day.

"What?!! So much for calling you my parents!!" I snapped at them. "Mom!! Why the so much hate?!! You don't even want me to just stay today?!!"

"Well, I'm already tired of seeing your ugly face." Mom said looking everywhere but my face. My ugly face. So she finally agrees I'm ugly like everyone except Lyra. I whip my tears again and sighed. I walk back to my seat.

"Can't I just stay just for today?" I ask looking at dad hoping he understands if mom can't. I can't believe i am still calling her 'mom'.

"Sorry. But you are leaving now. So you have to start packing now." Dad said not looking at me but looking down.

Okay, I should just start packing. I got up from the chair and made my way to my room. I wasted no time but started packing. While uncontrollable tears falls.

After packing all my clothes. I look around the room to see if I am left with something. Pictures of my family are placed on the walls. But I decided to take a picture with only Max on it.

I whip my tears again and made my way out of the room. I can't believe i am really leaving this house, not just house but the family i growed up with.

I got downstairs. Mom, dad and Max are standing by the door. I walk to Max to go hug him but Mom stopped me by raising up her hand.

"No, no. I won't let you infect you ugliness on Max. So don't think of touching him."

"Darling!! Stop it!" Dad said glaring at mom. Then faced me. "Larissa come give dad a hug." He said opening his arms.

I ignored him and pushed him out of the way. I open the door and went out. It's not yet dark coz it's still in the evening.

I started my walk to noway. I don't even know where to start. I just started walking to where my legs can take me to.

The are lots of questions running my mind. Why do they suddenly hate me? How was I the cause of what happened to Max last night? Who is the person that did that to Max? I just started my senior year and this happens. Why me? Why do they hate me?

I was cut off my thoughts when I hear a car horn from my back. I didn't even notice I was in the middle of the road.

I turn around to see the car coming closer. I think dying is the answer to my problem. Since I don't have a family. What's the use of leaving when my family are my world. The car is getting closer than before. I sigh and close my eyes. Making the car horn be the last thing I hear before I die.

"LARISSA!!" But it wasn't. Just a familiar voice. The car horn became louder than before. Suddenly it became far. Than I couldn't hear it again.

Why? Why? Why?!! I wanted to die.

"Larissa are you stupid?!!" I open my eyes and look around me. But I'm not more on the road. I look at my front to see an angry Nathan looking at me. Wait....It was Nathan. Ignoring the fact that his yelling at me, I was mentally jumping that Nathan is speaking to me for the first time. "How can you stand at the middle of the street??!! Answer me?!!" He yelled.  I flinched. A tear falls down my left cheek remembering why I am here. A sob left my mouth.

"Hey, Nathan calm down. And you Larissa, how could you stand at the middle of the street? Do you want to die??" Jake asked.

"Yes." I said the truth. Nathan that was looking around, turn his face to me and looked at me confused, his cute when his confuse. Same as Jake looking at my confuse, well his a bit cute just not like Nathan. Then they both look at each other.

"What are you doing with a huge bag?"

I didn't answer Jake, coz I know if I open my mouth I will break down. I just shake my head for no reason.

"Let's just take you home. Okay?" Jake said. I have no where to go. Maybe they could help me.

"I don't have a place to stay."

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💝💟💖💕💞😍👍