*BOOK II: 25*

LARISA'S POV

A week later...

"Still not ready to talk to me?" Antonio asked. Bringing me back to reality as he has being for the pass week.

"No." That's all I have been saying to him before I zone out again.

Frances. That's all my mind was filled with for the past week.

He is really gone. I felt like I lost my close friend. Knowing I'm the cause just breaks my heart even more. The shock on his face was the last expression I saw him with. He brought me joy in my darkest moments. He made me laugh when I almost forgot how to. He brought me a friend in my lonely days.

Everytime Antonio walks out the room, I cry out my pain and frustration but when I hear the door opening, I quickly cover myself with the bed sheets and wipe off my tears. I wouldn't want to be a more burden to him.

"Larisa, you should really stop this." His voice brought me back to reality.

"I'm still not talking to you." I said blankly.

"Then why am I still here?" He asks looking angry. I must have really been being a disturbance to him. I looked back forward, ignoring his question.

"You can't even answer. I feel like you like him more than me. Why don't you just choose one?!"

"Antonio, I'm still not talking to you." I said.

"Cut that bullshit. For the all week and so we haven't spoke but just be at each other's space. Why would I continue this when we don't even communicate. I'm here for you to share your thoughts with, to know you have someone. But all you fucken do, is shut me out!" He says with the thickness of his Italian accent.

"I..."

"Isn't that enough of my punishment for whatever!! When will you stop this?! Fucken move on!!" He tells and I flinched back. Noticing my movement he slowly calms down and runs his hand through his hair backing me. "Fuck!" The room suddenly filled with silence.

"I'm sorry." I said lowly. I have been shutting him out for long enough. I was being selfish, only focusing on my comfort and not his. He turns and faces me, looking surprised. My eyes becomes glossy and I quickly shut my mouth with my hand. "I.... Frances..... everything... I'm trying to get my life..." I said with shaking voice as a tear slides down my cheek.

Antonio walks back to me and hugs me into his warm arms. "Just move on away from the past."

"It's still recent. It feels like it all happened just yesterday." I then burst out crying.

"Calm down, it's going to be okay."

"I can't believe he's really gone." I cried out.

"In this gang circle, you should learn two things." He says seriously. I slowly calm down.

"Which is?"

"Moving on."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"When a partner, gang member or you killed someone, just let it go and be ready for the next chaos."

"That's hard."

"First is always hard, but you'll get use to it."

"Okay." I said with a sigh.

***

Three weeks later...

ANTONIO'S POV

"So, they acting like nothing happened?"

"Yes sir. They just hang out and laugh, mostly in clubs and just drink. Like they are celebrating a victory."

"They must really think she's dead."

"Yeah, looks like."

"How stupido are they?" I smirked. I would make sure the person I want dead, heart is long gone before I celebrate. But come to think of it, this is sick. They are celebrating the death of their family member. I let out a pitiful sigh. "I guess it's time for us to give them what they never expected."

"Which is sir?"

"You'll find out soon."

***

LARISA'S POV

I continued watching the movie and shove a hand full of popcorns in my mouth. I heard the door opening and shutting. Guessing it's Antonio. I smiled and waited for him to appear. After few more seconds, he appeared.

"Hey love." I said and got up but using the couch and walls close by to help me walk since my legs aren't fully recovered.

Antonio rushed to me and hugs me, I immediately hug back. We broke the hug and then we kissed. Few seconds later we broke the kiss.

"So, how's work?" I asked. He carries me bridal style to the couch.

"In work but mind on you as usual." He says.

"Oh please." With that he didn't reply his smile changed into a serious face like he never even smiled.

"Larisa, we need to talk."

"Something wrong?"

"No."

"Then what is it? Tell me." I said and bringing my hand to his cheek.

"I'm sorry to bring this up but we both know you aren't free if Demian and your Dad is still out there." He says. I start taking my hand off his cheek but he took hold of my hand and lightly squeezed it resting it on his thigh.

"Why do you have to ruin the mood." My voice cracks out.

"Don't you want to face them and deal with them if you have the opportunity to?"

"I'm not that strong Antonio."

"I will make you. Don't you want to see them surfer in your hands?"

"Yes I do but..."

"Then we will start with training tomorrow."

"What? But my legs-"

"We'll start with the gym."

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍