*BOOK II:15*

LARISA'S POV

I wasted no time kissing back. I love it. I missed it. It felt so familiar, bringing back my lovely memories. I smiled at the French kiss.

He calms down and relaxes in the kiss before groaning. I moan back, until we moved away, looking into each others eyes. We both breathing heavily.

I smiled up at him and my heart melts as he smiled back, only for it to quickly turn into a frown. The same angry face He came in with was back. He turns back to the door then walks out, shutting the door with so much force.

What just happened?

I stare at the door confused as ever. I touch my lips slightly swollen. I haven't heard such a nice kiss in a long time. But why did he just walked off? Something is wrong with him. I might just ask him later.

I walked out the room and went down to the kitchen.

***

It's been two days after me and Anthony's kiss but he never spoke to me since then. I couldn't stop taking my mind off the kiss. I just keep smiling to myself even sometimes forgetting Frances was talking to me.

I wonder why he is avoiding me. Is it because I'm still married to someone else? It hurts me to think about it but there is nothing I can do, it's my fate and I guess I have to just accept it.

"....date with me?" I wonder what he is doing now. He comes to my room every night to sleep by my side while we cuddle. He says nothing and just when I'm about to say something, he's already sleeping. He just get in my room with no knocking or acknowledgement that I might be already sleeping or even still dressing up.

"Larisa?" I was back from my thoughts by Frances. I stare at him puzzled.

"Yeah?"

"I was talking to you, what happened?"

"Oh I'm sorry, just got lost in my thoughts, like a normal human normally does." I said chuckling nervously. He sigh.

"You sure?" He asked concerned, slowly talking my hands into his warm ones. I smiled up at him.

"Yes Frances, no worries." I grin lightly squeezing his hands. "So you were talking earlier?" I asked curious.

"Oh yeah." Somehow he starts to get a but nervous. He looks down at our intertwined hands then smiled up at me. I smiled back and gesture him to continue. "Look Pretty, I have never find a girl so pretty and has good personality all at ones. I even got to know you more and I'm sure you got the same from me. I got more interested in you that I never get a dull moment with you. If not because of the situation at hand,..." He looks back at our hands then back up at me. "I would like to ask you out on a date. I like you Larisa."

I stare at him shocked.

***

Next day...

I knocked at his office door again freshly and neatly dressed. Same thing this morning woke up cold with Anthony no were to be found in the room. I sigh and was about to do my third knock when I hear a feint come in.

I breath out before twisted the door nob and getting in. He was spotted on his chair with his usual suit and a frown upon his face as he was so focused. I walked up to him and stand infront of his desk.

"Good morning Anthony." He freezes and momentarily looks up.

"Larisa?" He slowly gets up with an unknown anger radiating on his face.

"Huh, yeah?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Anthony yells. I flinch back then look down letting out a sigh before facing back at his angered face.

"Anthony we need to talk."

"I'm busy."

"You always are, a-and I'm not leaving till we talk." I said nervously folding my hands stubbornly. He stood straight and folded his arms.

"Frances still comes here right?"

"I'm not here for Frances."

"Then what?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Us?" I said but comes out more as a question. Did I choose the right word? Maybe yes? Maybe no. But I'm getting frustrated with Anthony's playing around the bushes. He kissed me then pretends I don't exist. What's all that about? Plus he still has the audacity to come to my room every night holding me closely before dosing off with just a "goodnight".

"What do you mean about "us"?" He asks looking interested in this conversation.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Am I?"

"Yes Anthony, after the day we kissed, you just keep avoiding conversations with me."

"Don't fucking remind me, it was a mistake." He said. My heart dropped. I felt everything paused. I look away lightly chuckling at myself. Is he for real?

"I didn't hear clearly." I said hoping what I heard was just my ears playing jokes with me.

"Look, Larisa it was a mistake. It wasn't meant to happen." He said his anger growing by the minutes passing. While my heart keeps getting stabbed. "You chose it!! You are fucking married Larisa!!" After his last few words, I went numb. His eyes widen in realisation. A single tear slides down my cheek.

"I chose it." I repeated his words with a shaky voice.

"Look Larisa.." His voice went soft with guilty in his eyes. I held my hand up to stop him from going on.

"Where you there when I was forced to sign up the wedding papers or my mum and friends would die? including you were my life threat everyday. Where you there when I was forced to accept the wedding dress, rights, ring or my loved ones will meet their graves and again, they have to include you." I said while tears flaws freely down my already wet cheeks.

Anthony turns from the desk coming towards me. "I-I.." I moved back my hands held up front stopping him.

"Don't." He stops then watches me with sad eyes. "Anthony!! My life changed from that moment when I said I do at the wedding day. When you let them take me willingly, my little light broke." The memories all coming back as I start finding it hard to breathe. Anthony tries coming closer noticed the change. I raised my hands up to stop him.

"Larisa-"

"Don't! You want to know how good my life was this past three years right?!" I said glaring at him. The door burst open and Marco, Ryan and Frances burst in but that didn't stop me from taking my eyes from Anthony. "The night I was taken away again was the night I got my first rape Anthony!!! Since then I was raped and abused every freaking day!" My mind drifting at the memory. My breathing was confusing. I couldn't get myself but I know I have to say the whole truth out of my heavy chest.

"Anthony! Stop her she's going to have another panic attack!" Ryan yells.

My mind drifts to my late unborn child. "I was going to have a child, a beautiful child if that monster didn't hurt me badly that day." My tears never stopping as I put my hands on my flat tummy. "My life was filled with constant beating and rape every single day! Anthony!! My nights were filled with constant whimpers and pain."

I felt suddenly numb my sobs came to a halt as I slowly fall to the ground.

The pain was overwhelming.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍