*BOOK II: 20*

UNKNOWN POV

We looked at his two best guys as they walked in, breathing heavily.

"Where is she?" I asked my anger raising.

"We-we.."

"Tell us where the fuck is she?!" Her dad yells. Hale and Brandon both looked like they are about to get shot.

"We couldn't find anyone there, no men guarding the gates or the mansion. So it was much easier for us to step in. But when we got into the house, we found nothing. Not even a single clothe, sir."

"Fuck!!" I yelled and threw a chair to the floor. "I am fucking going to deal with that bitch wherever she is. She is damn lucky. She has Silver with her."

"We are going to find her." I looked over at what he just said.

"How do you know that? Our last chance of getting her just flew out the window."

"Silver you say? I think I know what to do." He said in deep thoughts.

LARISA'S POV

My eyes slowly opens at the sun beaming through the curtain. I let out a yawn and stretch. But my hand hits something letting out a groan.

"Fuck! Who knew you had strong hands."

"Oh sorry." I giggle softly. I smiled remembering how me and Antonio cuddled and talk casually last night.

"It's nothing. So how was your night?"

"Not bad, yours."

"First time in three years, I feel complete. Not holding grudges."

"And not leaving early." I added. Antonio lets out a sigh and sits up.

"I'm sorry for everything Larisa. I'm sorry I misunderstood you. I'm sorry for seeing you and judging you the wrong way. I'm sorry-" I quickly peck his lips to cut him off. He looked shocked for a while making me giggle.

"It's okay Antie, I'm over it."

"Wait, what did you just call me?"

"Antie short for Antonio."

"You have to change it. I'm hating it."

"Sorry Antie, but that will never happen."

"You-"

"Antie."

"Seriously-"

"Antie."

"No, I'm fuck-"

"Antie! Antie!"

"I'm gonna fuc-"

"Antie!" He was about to grab me but I quickly got off the bed and ran to the bathroom before locking it.

"You are so damn lucky."

"I know!" I yelled back, laughing.

***

W

e were in the dining room eating breakfast made by Antonio maid who works around with short dress. But I managed to ignore the fact. And it was not that hard since I couldn't stop thinking about Frances. I haven't seen him like almost a week now. I wonder how is he or whether he knows were I am or not.

"Is something wrong?" I was cut off my thoughts by Antonio's deep vibrant voice. I look up from my food to him.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Is something the matter? You have been playing with you food." He gestures his hand to my food and it's true, I only took one bite from the toasted bread.

"Oh." I said making myself comfortable on the chair. "I'm sorry. It's nothing." I said taking the toasted bread.

"Tell me." Antonio said calmly.

"I told you it's nothing."

"I'm all ears." He said relaxing comfortably on the chair and folds his arms. I sigh in defeat and spoke out.

"It's Frances. I haven't heard from him for a week now. I wonder how he is doing."

"Why do you care?"

"Please not again Antonio." I said letting out a sigh.

"Do you like him?"

"He is my friend Antonio."

"Are you sure about that? Because it clearly looks like you like him."

"Please Antonio. You are being forward." I said rolling my eyes.

"Then tell me why you care about him!"

"BECAUSE HE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN YOU WEREN'T!!" I yelled and got up, leaving the room and walked all the way upstairs to mine before locking it.

I need a phone. How will I get hold of Frances?

UNKNOWN POV

"Will you do it?"

"I can't! She's my friend! I wouldn't hurt her!" He yells at The Beast face. He almost fell with the chair from the impact of the punch he received.

"If you love your precious life and families one, you might consider doing as I say." The Beast said.

"Please don't hurt me or my family. Please they are all I have,."

"Then follow my words." The Beast said continuously walking around him.

"Y-yes, okay. As, as long you, you don't hurt my family."

"Good good guy."

LARISA'S POV

I wouldn't stop pacing. I really need to get hold of him. How is he? When last have I ever heard his voice or seen his cute face? Where would he be? I hope he is okay? Why d9 i suddenly care?

I heard a knock on my door.

"Larisa! Open up!!" If course it's him.

"No!" I yelled stubbornly.

"Larisa! Can we just talk about this?"

The last thing I would want to do is have another fight with Antonio. I let out a breath and walked to the door, unlocking it. I stepped aside for Antonio to walk in before closing the door. I went straight to the bed and set down.

"So, how are you?"

"Seriously Antonio? You came here to ask that?" I asked. He lets out a sigh and set next to me on the bed.

"Do you like like Frances?"

"No, he is just a friend, I happened to care for since he did for me."

"Do you like like me?"

"You know I love you Antonio. You didn't have to ask that."

"I love you more. Promise me you won't hug or have unusual contact with Frances."

"When did you suddenly became my dad?"

"I'm seriously Larisa. You are only for me to touch. I should be the only one to touch you whether you are married to a dog or a beast. Am I correct?"

"Wow. Why being so possessive all of the sudden."

"Am I correct?"

"Fine! Okay, okay daddy."

"Don't call me that. It makes me feel old."

"Fine. So?"

"Fine, I'll call Ryan to bring him over when he's coming."

"Thank you so much Antonio!!" I said and hugged him tight, pecking him on the cheek.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍