*BOOK II: 16*

SILVER'S POV

In a swift move, I got hold of her before she reached the ground. I lift her off the ground in a bridal style.

"Ryan, call the doctor right away! Now!!"

"Yes sir." Ryan quickly left the room taking out his phone. I take quick steps out the office. While Frances follow closely behind. I'm more than angry to talk right now. I hold all my emotions in so they won't see me weak.

I got to her room knowing she wouldn't like the idea of staying in my room. Just when I was about to open the door, Frances did it for me. I stare at him then got in. I still hate the guy. I slowly drop her on the bed. Ryan comes in few minutes later.

"I have called doctor Benson. He is on his way." Ryan said. I nodded at him. Then looked back at her laying form on the bed. I just hope she's okay. I look back at the guys.

"You two should leave." I said with a blank stare. They both look at me shocked. Why? Don't know, don't care.

"Hey I also want to be with her." Frances said. I glare at him.

"I don't like repeating myself." I said trying so badly to keep my fist in place. Ryan noticed.

"He will call us when she wakes up, let's go." Ryan said trying to grab Frances arm. But he harshly pushes him back.

"No! This isn't fair. Why can you stay with her but not me. I'm close to her more than even you."

"Trust me, you do not want to know what I can fucking do." I said through griten teeth. He is so damn lucky, she's around. He might be muscular and almost my height. But if I can deal with Marco then I can make him stay in coma.

"Huh. Frances. Come on let's just go. Don't cause a scene. Not now. At least do it for Larisa?" Ryan says. Frances angrily sighs.

"We not done." He points a finger at me before walking out the room. I chuckle bitterly. If only he knew.

"Sorry Boss. I'll leave now." Ryan nods then left the room closing it.

Few minutes later i heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said staring at the door as it opens. Doctor Benson get in with a case and quickly walks to Larisa while I move back giving him space. He first checks her heart beat.

"What happened to her?"

"Well she was actually revealing her past to us then she went numb before blanking out."

He then opens her eyes checking them. "Oh." Doctor Benson said nodding his head. Then he checks few more other stuffs while I stare closely. He lets out a sigh then stands up straight.

"Is she okay?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, she's fine. She just fainted from exhaustion and well she looks like she's been thinking too much. And since she has revealed her past. Well I guess she's getting use to her reality so she might not be having panic attacks."

I breath out a sigh of relief. I knew she would get over this panic attacks because she's one strong woman.

"Though she needs lots of rest." He looks back at her before packing his stuff. "My job here is done. I'll be taking my leave." He nods while I nod back then takes his leave, closing the door gently at his back.

I look back at my lovely precious.

"Where you there when I was forced to sign up the wedding papers or my mum and friends would die? Including you were my life threat everyday."

I folded my arms still keeping my eyes on her. They even use me to threaten her?

"When you let them take me willingly, my little light broke."

I was freaking so hurt that day. She kept that from me. I was so happy she was back in my arms those days to even focus and keep pushing her about the wedding dress. If she had told me earlier that I came late this wouldn't be the situation. If she had told me the day I got her or before they came I would have already came up with a plan. But she chose otherwise. Which wasn't even a wise choice. Her words continues in my head. While the pain in my chest increases.

"The night I was taken away again was the night I got my first rape Anthony!!!"

I growl out. I so badly want to punch someone or break something. A single tear slide down my cheek. I sniff. I don't bother wiping the tear off. I haven't let down a single tear since the day she left with those fools. Three years now.

"My life was turned to constant beating and rape every single day!.."

Fuck!! Why?! I drop to my knees next to the bed. As another tear slides down. I took her hands in mine.

"I'm so so sorry Larisa. Fuck! Do anything you want with me and I'll accept it, except if you want to go back to that guy who is meeting his grave soon." I said the last part with tight fist and gritting teeth. They messed with the wrong person. I place a kiss on the back of her palm.

"I promise to avenge your pain. Wether relative or not, wether husband or not. I'll make sure he begs for his death." I wiped the last tear, then got up, placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

The sooner the better.

***

LARISA'S POV

I slowly open my eyes, making them roam the room I'm in. I'm in my room. I sit up and find out it's already dark. What happened? Because I don't even have a headache.

My eyes widen as what happened slapped me on the face. I told Anthony everything from anger. I was so angry at his choice of words to even think straight.

Where is he? Did he left because he found out how weak I am? I quickly got off the bed but stumble back from dizziness. I hold my head in place and stood still. Few seconds later it was all gone. I quickly rush to the door and open it.

I stood in front of Anthony's door and wasted no time banging it. But got nothing.

"Anthony!!" I continue banging the door but got nothing. I try opening it but it's locked. "Anthony!! Please open up!!"

"Huh, Hey madam?" I stopped mid air and slowly turned to the unfamiliar voice. I was met with a guy looking very intimidating. He as tattoo all over, he looks freaking scary. Who is he? Saying I'm getting scared is not true because I am already scared.

"W-who are you?"

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE AND LOVE AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍