*29*

"You heard me."

"But..... How..?...Why?" I couldn't even form a complete sentence or question. How could he lie to the whole school about his name? His identity?

"I said you shouldn't interupt me." He glares at me.

"Sorry." I said and quickly looked down.

"My dad gave me the name Silver while my mum gave me the name Anthony. But most people know me as "The Silver". Let's just say I'm pretty known and popular in US and Italy. But I changed my real identity because of.....a man who has taken my mum away from me. His a very evil man his called "The Beast". He doesn't take sorry for an answer he takes killing for that." I gasp actually twice: mother being taken away from him and the evil man who kills. He stares in a distance while clutching his hands tight, his teeth gritting against each other as he continues.

"He was the same men who killed my dad just because of....... something about work. " He said and stopped, looking down. Then turns his head facing me. Without thinking, I threw my arms around him with his big arms, hugging his body tight. Why would he do that? Of course his a evil men. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I'm so sorry you had to pass through that. I mean why would he do that? Just because of work stuff? His crazy, insane, mentally disabled, heartless cold fool, crazy maniac-"

"Ok Prezoso I get it." He said with a chuckle vibrating from his body, reminding me that I'm still hugging him. I moved back in confusion. But what does all this have to do with me? Nathan or Silver must have noticed it. By the way, I like the name Silver, it sounds nice. "Is there something wrong?"

"I don't really get why you telling me this? What does your story have to do with me?"

"The Beast is looking for his so loved daughter and if I get his daughter before him then there is a chance I get my mum back." I gave him a blank stare.

"I don't think you have answered my question."

"Okay." He let's out a sigh. "Your dad is......The Beast." I stare at him blankly the all room now covered with complete silence, pin drop silence. Until I break it with a laugh, dying laugh with tears slowly making its way down from my laugh. Silver looks at me as if I have gone completely crazy.

I laughed so much I even fell off the bed and hit my thighs laughing. When I finally calm down.

"S-Silver my....my dad is with my mom." I said and continued laughing.

"What?!"

"Yeah....he might be even back from work now." I said and chuckle getting up from the floor. Only to be suddenly grabbed by the wrist and dragged out the room, down the stairs and I'm met with the fresh air outside. He continues grabbing me straight to his car.

"Whe-where we going now? Don't you think it's a bit late?"

"We going to your "parents" house." He said air quoting "parents" with his hands.

He opens his car and pushed me in and shut it on my face. Few seconds later he joins me in the car and immediately starts the car.

"Calm down Anthony. " By the mention of his name, he stops and looks at me then smiles. Wait he smiled, a beautiful smile. That's all it takes to make him smile. Oh My Gosh! He has such a beautiful smile. Larisa, shake it off. This is not the time to admire someone's smile.

"We can talk to my parents tomorrow, you know?"

"We don't have much time! Okay?!"

I sigh and just relax in my seat. He really doesn't believe me when I say my biological parents are at home staying together. What does he know about me? Or my life?

"So, are you even done with school before?" I asked jokingly just to lighten up the mood.

"Yes I am."

"Yeah good one." I continue to laugh only to turn to him and saw the seriousness on his face. My laugh quickly dies down. "Wait, you are serious?"

"Yes, I graduated from college a year ago."

"Oh My Gosh!!! Then what are you doing in my school? Senior school year?"

"I was searching for a girl who's biological father is also searching for." He says with a shrug.

"How old are you?" I asked suspiciously.

"22"

"Oh My Gosh!!! I swear, you are full of surprises today. Trust me, I'm not the girl you are looking for."

"We are here." He says, parking the car at my parents driveway. He comes out and opens my side of the door for me. Which by the way got me surprised.

We walk well he walks forward and faster than me with his long legs while I try catching up until we reach the porch. Silver wasted no time and started knocking.... badly. I looked at him and quickly stop him from knocking any further.

The door starts opening slowly. I smiled when I see Max come to view. I walk forward to carry him. But he just moves backwards away from me.  I frown and walk back to where Silver is standing.

"So, are we just going to stand here?"

"No." He says and starts walking. Then he abruptly stops. "Where is the living room?" He asked. I pointed at the direction as we continue walking. This house brings back memories. Memories I hope to forget and just move on but it seems hard than I thought. I sigh and look down. As me and Silver sit on the couch. I heard Max's little footsteps running to obviously call mum.

Few minutes later mum shows herself with hunger on her face. "What the hell are you doing here?! I thought I told you never to..!" She stops when she sees Silver next to me. Her face changes from hunger to fear and I wonder why. This isn't the first time she looked at Silver and got scared.

She looks away and clears her throat.

"We don't have much time Mrs Winter. We are just here for few questions then we taking our leave. Please take a sit."

"Darling is she...out?" My dad comes into view and stop his sentence midway when he saw me but then ends it. Wow they really must hate me.

"Sir, you may take your seat too. We just here for few questions then we'll take our leave." Silver says. Dad nods and takes a sit next to mum. They all look at us waiting for the questions. I look down from their intensive stare.

"Are you Mr. Winter Larisa's biological father?" Silver asks. I look up at them.

"What?!" They both say in unison.

"I'm not here to waist time and repeat questions. Now your answer?"

"Ummm." Dad clears his throat loudly. I looked at him curiously. Why is he taking long to reply such a simple question?

"Dad?" I called. He looks at me nervously. I turn to mum. "Mum?" She looks away rubbing her neck.

"I thought you guys know me." Silver says making me confuse even more. How does he expects my parents to know him?

"Sorry sir,.." Sir? Did my dad just call Silver "sir"? Is there something I don't know? Going around here?

"Larisa darling. Please don't get angry but your father here,.... Isn't your biological father."

I chuckle. "Wow. My life."

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍