*BOOK II: 17*

SILVER'S POV

"Felix, I want you to get as much information as you can get on Demian Gold, a background check on him. Salto, I want you to try hacking his phone and laptop, I'm sure he has one as a business man. Go through his email and messages and save the important ones or the ones you find suspicious on our software.

Gregory, I want you, Riel and Leon to spy his every move. Where he goes to when he wakes up, where he is coming from and who he has business with." I said but stopped at Leon's raised hand. "Let me finish." I said glaring at him. He drops his hand.

"The rest of you, Ryan I want you to pick twelve men to guard in and out the mansion for Larisa's safety. Don't disappoint me." I said. Ryan looks at me shocked but quickly nods.

"Okay Boss." He bows. He was obviously shock because it's Marco I usually give the honour to pick. I didn't call Marco for this meeting because I still don't trust him since he still hates Larisa. Including now that I'm having this meeting for her safety.

Even though I took him as my second hand because he is my brother. But now I feel like it doesn't mean. I might just swipe him with Ryan. Who has been more faithfull and responsible than Marco.

"Any questions?" I asked raising an eyebrow looking at the full crowded men from above. Leon hand is raised again. I pointed at him. "Go on."

"Sir you didn't mention his address to us so we can start our spy on him, also a picture of how he looks like might help." Leon said.

"As soon as Felix is done with the background check on him. He will give you guys the address. Am I right Felix?"

"Yes Boss." Felix answered and nods.

"Any more questions?" A men from the back named Jeffrey raised his hand. I pointed at him. "Yes?"

"I noticed Marco isn't here. Is he okay?"

"Yes he is. I guess I'm done with questions now. We will be having our next meeting tomorrow. You may all take your leave and start with it."

They all started taking their leave. Ryan starts walking towards me. I stare at him questioning. "Silver, just wanted to know when you need the twelve men."

"As soon as possible."

"Okay Boss. I should take my leave." I nodded and Ryan leaves.

LARISA'S POV

"W-who are you?"

"I'm with Anthony." I breath out in relief. I relaxed with him a bit because it doesn't change how scary he looks. At least he might know where he is.

"Where is Anthony?"

"He is in a meeting."

"Did it started a while ago? Because it's really late." I asked worried about what he has been saying in the meeting to take that long.

"He started two hours and half ago."

"W-what's taking him so long?" I sigh and started making my way to his office but the man caught hold of my arms. I turn and looked at him confused. "Why are you holding me back?"