*22*

Nathan's POV

I looked at her intensively, her every move, every reaction and mostly her strange actions. I feel she's hiding something from me. But I won't push her. My phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I took it out to see Marco's name on it. I sigh and pick up the call.

"Si?"

"Sir have you find her yet? You know Beast will find her soon, even fuck maybe he already found her!"

"No stop saying that, we will find her soon."

"That's what you keep on saying. Or is something distracting you there? I feel like I like mom more than you do! If you don't want to help get mom back I'll do it my-!" I cut the line on him. I angrily drop my phone and rub my face and pulling my hair. Fuck!!

His right, my mind was just surrounded with my Prezioso that I even forgot about my ma. She needs me more than anything and I'm just busy with Larissa. I growled and punch the driving wheel.

I should really focus on finding her before Beast does. I wonder how he treats my ma.

Unknown POV

"Don't worry, we will be family very soon."

"Yeah, can't wait."

"S-sir here is the coffee you asked for." I look at the old lady in front of me. I look at her from head to toe in disgust. I signal her to drop it on the table. She bowed and did as I said before leaving. I focus back on the phone.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she will agree. Plus she doesn't have a choice, right?" My chuckle echos in the office as he joins me laughing over the phone before replying.

"Of course it's you." I smirked and took a sip on the coffee. It's actually good but she just needs to be taught a lesson. "Helena! Helena!!"

She quickly opens my door and rushes to me with her face band low. I slowly got up and make my way in front of her.

"Look at me." She hesitated before looking up at me. I brought my hand to a jaw, my hand holding it tighter and tighter every second until I hear her whimper. "What's wrong? Did I did something wrong?"

"S-sir you're h-hurting me." She manage to let out through her teeth.

"Why is my coffee not good enough?"

"Sir, but I did my best." I squeeze it more tighter. Making her hiss in pain. I let go of her jaw. She quickly walks to take the coffee.

"Leave it and come back here." She quickly leaves it and makes small steps towards me. She finally stands in front of me but still keep her face low.

"Look at me." I said through gritting teeth. She shakenly looks up at me. I lift my hand and used all my strength landing a slap on her cheek. She landed on the floor with a gasp.

"Now leave without the coffee and ready the girls for the auction."

"Y-yes sir." She sniffs and got up leaving my office.

***

Larisa's POV

I quickly came out of the car and ran inside the school, continuing my run to the girls toilet so Nathan can't get me. I am currently sweating and breathing fast, I have no idea what came over me. Nathan has surely turned into hulk by now.

I find the girls toilet and not waisting time getting in. I rest my back on the door and close my eyes tight trying to catch my breath.