*41*

LARISA'S POV

Can this be Anthony? If it's really him, he came at the wrong time. It's late now. I'm married to the fool, the devil! My surname is gone away by Demian. I fucken hate my life!

"Come on!! We need to go!!" Demian yelled through the chaos. I'm not going anywhere with this fool. I search around and looked for my way out. I quickly grab my white dress remembering to burn it later on as I drag it up so it's easier for me to run. I starting running with the high shoes looking like the "run away bride". "Larisa!!!" I ignore his calls and continue running through the crowd to the exit. The gun shots not stopping.

A strong arm grabbed me arm. "Let go off me!!" I yelled praying it's not Demian nor the Beast.

"Larisa!!! It's me!!" I hear the familiar voice and turned looking face to face with Ryan. A smile made its way to my face my eyes becomes blurry. I wasted no more time and wrap my arms around him, he quickly hugs me back. Another gun shot was heard but Ryan's body tense. I quickly broke the hug and looked up at him to see his eyes wide open. I shake his shoulder.

"Ryan!! What's wrong we need to go!!" But then blood starts falling off his mouth. I quickly let go of him and cover my mouth with my shaking hands. No no no it can't be.

"Let's go now. Mrs Gold!" The familiar voice brought me back to reality. Ryan drops on his knees before he's face hits the ground. The Beast wasted no time grabbing my arm with him.

"Leave me alone!!! I'm not going anywhere with you!!" I said struggling in his arms. Uncontrollable tears keeps dropping down my cheeks like a waterfall at the thought of Ryan being dead.

"Too bad you are." The church is now only filled with men in black suit and guns. I'm like the only female in the hall.

The Beast continues to drag me as he shoots to any man that comes his way. We already reach out the hall and surprisingly the chaos still continues outside. As I continue struggling on his hold. "I'm not going anywhere with you!!! Let go of me!!!"

"Shut up or I might just shoot your damn legs." I immediately shut up.

"Hey!!!! Let her go!!" The familiar voice almost made a smile on my face. If I wasn't still hold tight by the stupid Beast. He turns us around to be face to face with Anthony.

"Anthony!!!" I cried out his name. I don't think he has found out about Ryan. He looks at my dress with confusion. Then my eyes. Then gives out an emotionless face. "Please help." I continue to cry both of joy to finally see Anthony and of sadness to what happened to Ryan and I'm still in The Beast arms. Who gets scared in their fathers arms?

"What makes you think I will let my daughter, Mrs. Gold let go off to you, Mr. Nobody."

"We both know I'm the strongest Mafia. In this world."

"If you were, how am I still alive after the death of your dad and the kidnapping of your mother as my slave." Anthony shoots twice on both The Beast's legs making him loosen his grip on me and falling on he's knees. I push him back and gave him a punch on the face for all he has done to me.

Then I ran to Anthony hugging him like my life depends on it. "Please let me out of this place!!" I said shaking in his arms. I don't want Demian to come and hurt him or us.

"No, I want to kill the Beast first." I froze and move back looking at Anthony's emotionless face.

"No!!" He looks at me with shock.

"What?! Why?!" He said sounding disappointed.

"Even though he made my life a living hell, he is the only true parent I have! That didn't reject me!! He is still my biological dad!!" Anthony stares at me for what feels like five minutes than at The Beast. "Please, we have to go!" I need to get out of this place, I have seen enough of dead bodies around. And Demian is still out there. He looks back at me then slowly nodded. "Anything for you love." I ran and hug him again. My stomach erupts in butterfly at his last words.

I yelp as he unexpectedly carries me bridal style to God knows where. "But you still have a lot of explanation on why you are in a wedding dress." He said through gritted teeth with all seriousness.

Oh God.

***

Just when the car parked in the mansion. I took my head from Anthony's chest and jumped out the car. I waited impatiently by the door for him to unlock. Feeling his presence at my back I moved aside so he can open. I pushed the door wide open and started my way upstairs same as Anthony follows me. But I just wanted to be on my own miserable self. We finally reach the room I use to stay and I wanted for Anthony to unlock it for me. He did and I walked in turning to face him.

"Anthony, please leave." I said looking down, not wanting my self to fall into his soft eyes tricks.

"What?" He asked sounding surprise.

"Please I just need some space now. Maybe later." I said and finally set my eyes on his. He says and starts walking backwards throwing the key on my bed before leaving closing the door with so much force.

I fall on my knees and sob sitting on the floor with my knees on the air and my thighs touching me flat. I cried for everything that happened. I cried at what my so called father did to me. Even though I don't want this but I'm legally married to the fool now. I can't hide it. I feel like he's coming back for me. I got up after thirty minutes or more and went straight to the closet remembering I'm still in the stupid wedding dress.

Thank God my clothes were still in the same room. I got changed from the nightmare and open the drawers remembering I saw matches and walked straight outside the house ignoring Anthony's calls or anyone else which resulted to Anthony fallowing me.

I dropped it on the floor and took out one match and drawing out the fire before throwing it on the white dress. Folding my arms and watching it as it burns. Tears dropping on the ground. Memories of getting married to him kept on playing on my mind.

Even though I wish and hope all this is over but I know it's not, I know he is still coming back.

Anthony pulls me to his hard chest as we both watch the wedding dress get burnt.

HI GUYS!!!

THIS BOOK 1 IS GETTING TO THE END BUT BOOK 2 WILL STILL CONTINUE IN THIS SAME BOOK.

NOTHING HAS STARTED YET!

PLEASE

KINDLY

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍