*28*

"No Nathan!! It's personal I can't let you see it!!"

"Larisa! I'm not in the mood for your silly games." Nathan said trying to sound calmly.

"No! Nathan no!!" I yelled. We are currently in the sitting room. Nathan and I are moving around the long couch well sometimes jump over it. He is demanding me to open the envelope in front of him so we can see or read it's content. But I disagreed because it might be really personal like the last one. I just don't want.

"Larisa, it's important that I know what's fucken inside."

"Why is it so important to you when the envelope was sent to me!" Then the silent comes.

"Because..."

"That's what I thoug-"

"Because they might want to take you away from me!!" He finally yells. Which made me flinch at his voice. I looked at him dumbfounded. He really does care about me. He can't be lying like my parents right? Maybe he is, maybe they are all just the same as long as they said "I care about you" just like both my parents and him. They are the same. I quickly changed my face to one that doesn't care.

"Stop pretending like you care about me!! Just stop!!"

"Why?! You want me to start lying and be against my feelings?"

"Well....well..." I clear my throat. Completely speechless.

"Now that's what I thought. Just fucken open it and let's see what's inside." He said calmly.

"No!"

"You are one stubborn girl. Aren't you?" He said but I ignore him. Then the completely unexpected happened.

He jumps over the couch and lands on me as we both land on the floor. His heavy body pressing me on the floor.

"C-can you move away. Your fat body is pressing me." I managed to let out.

"You mean my sexy body? Now let go of the envelope so I can take it without it being torn." I shake my head. "Then we will just be like this forever.

You have got to be kidding me.

After one minutes of silence. I decided to speak. "Gosh! You're so difficult."

"I'm the one to say that you know?" He replied back.

"Ha ha so funny."

"Yeah it is."

"Okay, okay. Here you go." I said letting loose of the envelope as it drops from my hand. Nathan takes it.

"Good girl." He said kissing me on my forehead before getting off me. I sigh and roll my eyes in defeat.

"Now you can do the honour of opening it." I said facing his hug back. But it's like he didn't hear or his ignoring me. "Nathan?" He stops walking and just stands looking down. I slowly walk closer to him and stand by him, only to see him deep in thoughts looking at the envelope.

"This isn't the first time you getting this envelope. Right?" He said turning to face me. I looked at him shocked. How does he know?

"Well, it....it is. W-what are you trying to say?" I laughed nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Larisa, this is serious. This isn't the first time. Yes?"

"W-well yeah. How did you know?"

"Where is the other one?"

"It's in my room but..." He walks pass me and up the stairs. "W-where are you going now?"

He stops but doesn't turn to face me. "To your room."

"What?!" He ignores me and continues up the stairs. I quickly run and follow him.

After getting up the stairs I run to the direction of my room and found it wide open, guessing his already in. I quickly run to the room and rest my hand by the door to catch my breath. After catching my breath I stand straight up but freeze when I found Nathan standing infront of me with folded arms and an amused face, well that's what it looks like. But it came as fast as it went.

"Where is it?"

"Why so suddenly interested?" I asked curiously.

"Larisa we don't have that much of a time. Bring it out." His scarring me out. So I'm not going to argue with him. So I went straight to my pillow and took it out from under it. I walked back to Nathan and gave him.

He quickly opens it and read what's inside. He looked shocked but again it's like I'm not seeing properly. He throws it to my bed and quickly opens the other envelope.

"Finally." I whispered. But I'm sure he heard but decided to ignore. He reads what's inside and freezes for like thirty seconds before looking up at me. He looked really surprised.

"So you're the one." He said roughing his hair and looking at me with this facial expression I haven't seen on his face before. Shocked, priceless, happy and scared?

"What do you mean I'm "the one"?" I asked completely confused. "Am I a princess of a Kingdom or what? You know what? Just give me the paper." I grabbed it from him but it just seemed like he didn't care. As he sits on the bed.

I looked at the paper and start reading.

My dear daughter.
It's time I get you.
I have waited enough.

- Lovely Dad

My hands start shaking as the paper drops from my hands.

"I'm finally going to see my mother again." I looked at Nathan confused as a tear slides down my cheek. I slowly walked to him and rest my shaking hand on his shoulder.

"What..." I gulped nervously. "What do you m-mean?" I managed to ask. He freezes and slowly turns to me. He looks at my eyes intensely.

"Come sit with me." He said petting the space on the bed next to him. I nodded and quickly wipe my tears. Taking a sit next to him.

"Do you even know who sent you this letters?" He asked curiously. I gulped nervously and shake my head.

"No. Y-you know who?"

"I have just known you for just a month but I think it's time I let you in since you're the only girl, I have ever gotten this close to." He said taking his eyes from the floor and looked up at me. Even though what he just said melted my heart. I'm still scared and confused.

"Go......go on." I feel like what I'm about to hear will tear me more apart than I already am.

"Let me start by my name..."

"What? I know your name. It's Nathan Lockwood. I even know your surname. Right?" I said laughing nervously. But he shakes his head.

"Can I please talk finish. Everything before you interupt. Si?" I feel like the last word is asking yes or no.

"Sure, sure."

"So let me start from the beginning." He let's out a sigh and looks at me with seriousness. "My real name is Silver Anthony Granté."

"WHAT?!"

HI GUYS!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💝💗💓❣️😘💕👍