*2*

I stood up and walked in the class and people started looking at me and gossiping. I rolled my eyes and went to take a seat but the teacher called me.

"Hey!! you come in my class late and you still have the right to pass me not saying your name or which planet you came from to take a seat in my class!!"

"Sorry ma'am." I walked to her table. "My name is Larisa Winters am deeply sorry for coming late, Miss....uh"

"Miss Gorita."

"Miss Gorita, it will never happen again." I looked in her green eyes hoping she doesn't send me to detention after school.

"Sorry but I don't except your apologies when you go to detention I promise to except it." she said with a fake smile and took out a letter and gave it to me.

I guess Nathan was right about her and her class.

The class irrupt with laughter.

"Come back right now Miss Winters!!" my eyes widen I said it that loud. I turned around and made my way back to her and meet her red face.

"I want to see you in detention tomorrow again. " she handed me another letter. "Now go take your seat." she said. She's not poor after all she's heartless.

I set down in the middle of the class. While Miss Gorilla start teaching oh I mean Miss Gorita. What a math teach.

Oh no she's my math teacher for the year. I'm so gonna fail...

✴✳✳

I sigh and stood up from my chair, the bell just rang for break. I really do need a break from school work.

I got out of the class and went yo my locker I have been using since I came to this school. I found Lyra leaning on it. I ran to her and give her my best hug ever. We have never seen each other since last year. We only chat and call each other. She's my one and only true friend. We have been best friend since sophomore year. We finally broke the huge.

"I haven't seen you for years."

"I know and you have grown a lot. Am sure you are married now with two kids."

"You know me and its actually four kids not two." we both laugh at our acting.

"I missed you so much." she started coming out tears. Yeah Lyra is the emotional person.

"Same here." I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Let's go to the cafeteria."

"Yeah start the engine!!"

"I just did, oh no!!" I said, people passing us looked at us weirdly. But we didn't care we just continued.

" What?!"

"We out of patrol!!"

"Oh no, I guess we just have to walk." Lyra shrugged, we both burst out laughing.

We walked in and went to our usual table. We set down.

"Did you bring money?" I asked her.

"Yeah why?"

"Let's go get burger and fries."

"Yeah cool." she said we stood up and made our way to the line. In came our turn and we both ordered. When we got our order we heard a voice.

"Move out of my way!!" We all know who that is. Queen B yeah Chanel Sterlon the Queen Bitch. She kept skipping the line and pushing people out of the way.

She got in front of us with a skirt barely covering her butt and a see through top showing her bra inside and cleavage.

"What you looking at bitch?!!!" she screams on both me and Lyra face.

"Girl take five steps back coz you breath really stinks. Let me give you a little advise. Smell the boys you kiss breaths before fighting your lips with theirs." Lyra said with a huge grin.

"Watch what you say bitch if you do not want to go six feet underground." Channel threatens

"We all know your the one who is the Queen bitch here so just keep this in mind. If we are the bitch than you are the teacher that taught us how to be one. That's what made you Queen bitch." I said the cafeteria shouts out whooos and true. "Wait I need to cover something up for you." I took the tomato sauce from the table and spilled it all over her top. She gasp with other in the cafeteria.

"You little brats are gonna pay for this!!" she said and walked off .

Me and Lyra I five each other and made our way to our seats. Everyone went back to what they where doing. I felt eyes on me I turned around and met with his Nathan's dark green eyes. He has a ghost smile and I smiled at him but his face quickly turns into his cold face and gave me one of his death glare again in a blink of an eye.

What's up with him?...

HI GUYS!!
PLEASE
VOTE
AND
COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤💕💗💞💟👍