*4*

I just got in school when the bell suddenly ring.

I was not that late today.

I took my English book out of my locker and quickly went to English class.

Mr Diego is my English teacher. His a cool teacher but his in his early thirties. Which is a bit old for a teacher to be cool and fun.

I got in and found out no one is here yet. I took my seat at the middle of the class. I took out my my sketch book and started drawing with earphones on. I started listening to the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I was so engrossed in my drawing that I jumped from my chair when i saw huge hands on them. I look up at where the hand comes from and met with Mr Diego.

"You don't draw in my class."

"Sorry sir." I said looking at the table.

"...and take out your earphones." I did as I was told. He left my table and went to the front. "So guys today we going to continue with the most famous story: Romeo and Juliet."

Thats how may classes all past by.

***

"Hey Larry!! How you doing?!"

"Not awesome. You?"

"Not good coz my best friend's not. What's wrong?"

"I have detection, detention after school!! My life is horrible to me!!!" I whine out loud.

"Why you?!!! You should get away from your horrible life!!" I nodded and wiped away my imaginary tears. While people passing look at us weirdly again.

"I will divorce this life of mine and marry another one!!"

"Okay now that's what I don't get." Lyra said laughing. I laughed with her as we make our way to the cafeteria.

We got in and made our way to our normal seat. But I stopped right on my track remembering the B-twins words:

"You and your friends can come and seat with us tomorrow. Bye!"

How will I pass them?

"Lyra, Lyra come this side and hide me."

"Hide you? From who?"

"I will tell you later just co-"

"Larry!! Come over here!!!"

"Shit!! I ask you to do the most simplest thing in the world and you failed me!!" I whispered yell.

"Why are they calling you?! I'm not going over there. Just look at them they are so scary but handsome and cute the same time! Oh My! Look at Nathan's face his glaring at us with the most beautiful eyes ever."

"You caused it so you going with me." I grab her by her hand and made my way to their table.

"Hey Larry!! You can take our seats!" Blake or Blame said. Yes I lost them again. Blake or Blame pointed at the chairs next to them which are two. How did they know I only have one friend?

I took a seat next to his other twin while Lyra took a seat next to the one talking to us.

"So let me introduce you to my friends. This is Ryan." He said gesturing his hand to Jake with dark brown hair and chocolate eyes.

"Hey." Ryan said nodding his head with a tight smile. "Hey."I greet him back.

"This is my twin brother you know Blake and this is Nathan." Blame said gesturing his hand to Blake. "Larry!" Blake said. "Hey." I giggle at how he called me. Than Blame gestured to Nathan. Who didn't bother to look at me or Lyra.

I took in his appearance. Saying his handsome his an understatement. I didn't look at him this close before and man his really good looking. He looks perfect. His jaw line was normal but I really want to touch it. His brown hair suit him so much. His sharp nose is so perfect. I can't see his eyes coz his looking down at his phone typing away.

"So can you introduce us to your friend." Blame said giving me a friendly grin.

"Oh.... This is Lyra my close and only friend."

"Hi guys!" Lyra greets shyly. They all greet back except Nathan of course.

Everyone started talking, even surprisely Lyra was talking with one of the twins and Jake talking with the other twin. I was left all alone with Mr Cold Face just at my front with his phone.

I was about to call Lyra but the laugh and blush that comes time to time told me to just leave her enjoying herself.

I look back at Nathan and decided to just admire him. He doesn't look that kind of heartless guy. I can just talk to him. But he looks so scary with his cold stare. I gasp.

His eyes met mine but the beauty in them didn't let me take my eyes off. We stare in each others eyes for few more seconds. Which is so unlike him. His eyes soften just for a split second, than suddenly disappears.

"Huh, hi Nathan?" I greeted since he didn't answer the first time why don't I try again. But it comes out as a question. He gets back to his cold self and gives me a death glare that made me flinch. Before getting up and leaving. With no word.

Did I say something wrong?

The four of them stopped talking and look at Nathan's back that's disappearing in a distance. Than they all look at me.

"What's up with him?" Lyra asked. I shake my head.

"I seriously don't know." more like I don't get him.

"His always like that." Blame said looking a bit worried.

"But we got use to him."

I nodded.

***

The bell rings and I quickly got up and pack my things. I sigh ones I was done. Finally leaving this school for today.

I got out of my class and something just clicked in my head.

I have detention!!!

Worst thing is:

How will I tell my mom this?

HI GUYS!

PLEASE
VOTE
AND
COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤️💗💝💟💖💕💞👍