*13*

I can't face anyone right now, so I run to the back of the school where it's completely empty before breaking down.

Now the entire school knows I am a "Rejected Orphan" like they like to call it. I know it's crazy to still want the hugs of your parents that put you in this mess but I can't help it but want their hugs and love and them telling me everything is going to be okay.

I really still love them, I can't stop thinking about them. They are the ones that brought me up, showed me how it feels like to be loved. Tears continuously fall off my eyes. I sniff before whipping my tears.

Half an hour later and I'm still seated at the back of the school bench. Letting my tears still fall as I think of dropping out off this school because of the humiliation. Can this just end? Haven't I had enough already? Can't everything turn back to normal where I was still in my parents house as they still show me parental love. I let out a sigh as I look up to the sky then brought my knees up so I could rest my head on them.

"We have been...." A familiar male voice said. "Looking all over..." Another different male voice said. After a while the first voice said "Why ain't you completing the sentence?"

"Oh really? I thought the sentence is already completed."

"No it wasn't!" The second voice whisper yelled.

"Well okay."

"You just gonna say okay?"

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"A gentleman would have said sorry."

"You know it's an irony for that sentence to come out off your mouth."

"Well how is it?"

"Well there is no word close to gentleman in your personality description."

"Well I don't have one."

"That's the point."

"What?!"

"Yeah I get it. Your brain is slow but you don't have to rub it on my face."

"You should respect yourself."

"You see? Another irony. There is also no word respect in your personality description."

"That's because I don't have one stupid!"

"Prude."

"Dickhead."

"Chicken butt."

"Kangaroo feet."

"Cat face."

"Moon head."

"Half moon head."

"Bitch...."

Yes, it's the twins the one with the first voice being Blake and the second being Blame. I sigh as I decided to walk away from them before they remember that they already found me.

I slowly got up from the bench and walk slowly backing away from them. They still didn't notice me leaving. So I quicken my pace.

I finally reached back inside the school building. I start walking but froze when I see people still walking to their classes or busy with their locker.

I quickly cover half of my face with the hoodie and look down walking as fast as i can to wait at the parking lot till after school for Nathan. That's the best I could do right?

I suddenly bumped into a head chest. My hoodie falls off as I look at the person I bumped into, only to see the leader of the foot ball team. Luke Weather. His tall and handsome. If only he had seen how more handsome Nathan is than him, maybe he wouldn't have such a big ego. What am I saying now?