*20*

"M-mom? I-it's me Larisa."

"I don't remember having a child called Larisa again."

"Mom! Why?! Why do you and dad hate me so much?! I'm your child for God's sake!! Max!" I called Max looking at him but as if I'm a monster, he moved more backwards away from me tightly holding mom's pants while shaking his head at me.

"No leave us alone! Stay away from us! Now you want us dead after kidnapping Max." So that's the lie she told Max. Tears start falling uncontrollably.

I feel Nathan pull me to his chest as mom looked like she almost shit on her pants when she saw Nathan before shakenly running off with Max.

I turn around and hugged Nathan tight, crying out not caring were we are. Nathan hugged me tight and awkwardly drawing circles at my back.

"Let's go home." He said and kissed me at the top of my head.

***

Unknown POV

I need her so badly, I need to find her. Since she left my ex house. I lost her. I don't know where she ran to.

I take another sip from my hot drink before getting up and throwing everything off my table.

I need to find her! If I don't I guess I have to go to my ex by myself. I have to.

"Javen!"

"Yes sir!"

"We are going to her house. Instruct any of my five mans to go with us."

"Yes sir."

Larisa's POV

"N-Nathan, were are you going?"

"I need a hot drink." He said walking angrily to the bar table. I quickly walk up to him and hold his arm tight.

"Why? Why do you need that?"

"Because that's what calms me the fuck down!"

"No Nathan! I-It's not good for your health."

"Why?! You think there are other ways to calm myself down?! Huh?!"

"Y-yes Nathan. There is and I'll help you a-and why are you so angry?"

"Because I don't feel right if someone makes you cry and I just keep quiet doing nothing!"

"Nathan I thought you already figured out they are my family."

"If I didn't, they would have been dead by now." I gasp and quickly take my hands off him. Moving away from him.

"Nathan why do you like threatening people's life?! Tell me!!" He freezes for a while before turning back to me.

"Because that's what I do!"

"You go around threatening people's life?!"

"If they mess with me or anyone I care about."

"So, so you care about me?"

"Yes Larisa, I care about you!" I felt flustered and butterflies roaming inside my stomach.

"If you really care about me then please stop drinking, please." He stares at me from my feet up to my face.