*6*

We stay like that for like thirty seconds. He then close his eyes for like half a second which I almost didn't notice. His eyes turn to a dark shade of blue and quickly turned into a glare.

I was shocked when he let me stand steel and let go of my waist which I just noticed he was holding and walked away.

I just stared at his wild back with shock. How did his eyes turn to kind of black, than back to his cold glare? His he okay?

What a weird person.

"Here you are! Good for nothing!!"

My eyes widen when I found Lyra walking fast to get me. I slowly walk front to not trip and fall.

Once I reach the end of the wet floor, I quicken my speed.

"You my friend is one heck of a slow rune-!" I stopped on my track when I almost bumped into a teacher holding coffee.

"I'm sorry sir, that was really close." I nervously chuckled.

"Yeah, that was pretty clos-"

"I finally caught you!"

"No Lyra stop!!" but of course she wouldn't listen. She bumped on me while I bumped on the teacher making him fall while the coffee pours on his face.

"Oh sorry sir! It was a mistake I didn't mean to. You even saw when I-" he cuts me off.

"Detention after school!! You and your friend!!" He yells at my face after getting up. He signs to pink square paper and handed it to me and Lyra.

"But sir-"

"No buts!!"

"Sir I'm a responsible girl you can never take an innocent responsible girl to detention!!"

"Are you yelling at me?!"

"Sir but my ma will kill me!!"

"Then I will help her burry you!!"

"Lyra! What are you doing there?! Help me!!"

"Sorry Lary but there's no use he won't agree."

"Thanks for your help Lyra!!"

I turned around to continue my beg to not go to detention but the teacher is no where to be seen.

From now on

I dislike that teacher!!

***

"You can all leave the class now." The Accounting teacher said. I stood up and put all my stuff in my bag. When I was done I was surprised to see Lyra waiting for me outside since we are going to detention together.

I made my way to her, looking really sad and waking very slowly. Once i was near to the door Lyra grabs my hand out of the class.

"Girl you need to chill." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Oh really? when you walking slow like a zombie."

"What do you expect when we are going to the head class of this hell hole."

"It's just detention." Lyra shrugged.

"Don't ever say that when I'm around you." I narrowed my eyes at her. Then looked up. "Life, I have never hate you but here you are making me suffer for nothing. But I still trust you, you can prove to me that you can be nice, you can show me your nice side." I said all the while looking up with my palms touching each other in a pleading way.

"Larry, stop exaggerating." Lyra said chuckling.

"We going to the boss class of this hell hole and you are behaving like this?"

"You are one weird friend." Lyra said rolling her eyes.

"But you love me." I said wiggling my eye brows at her.

"Sadly, yes." She sighs and we both got in the class seeing already few bad teens in here. I sigh and me and Lyra to our sit after handing in the pink sheet to the teacher.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I turn to Lyra, but only to see her fast asleep. I sigh and took out my sketch book to start drawing.

***

"Lyra, Lyra! Wake up! Detention period is over." I said shaking her to wake up. Everyone already left the classroom while I have to wait for sleeping Lyra to wake up.

"Mmmm Mom I will get ready for school in a minutes." Lyra side still closing my eyes. I chuckle and shaked her again.

"Lyra, it's me." She quickly got up of the chair in a second.

"I forgot I was still at school."

"Yeah, yeah let's go." I said. I started making my way out of the class. While Lyra walks fast to catch up with me.

"Wait up Larry!!"

***

"Lyra!! We have being here for an hour now!!! My mom is gonna kill me!!! Let's leave!!"

"Oh please. She's always complaining and shouting about everything."

"Lyra. I am leaving." I said turning around to leave.

"Larissa wait!!! We just got here one hour ago!!"

"Can you hear yourself?! ONE HOUR AGO!!!" I almost yelled at her if that's even possible. "And guess what?!! You haven't choose anything!!!" I was getting fade up with her.

"Yeah, coz I want to choose the perfect dress for my lil sis birthday."

"C'mon her birthday is next week. We could have just come tomorrow. For Goodness sake today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday we could have just go tomorrow!!" I was getting frustrated.

It's already pass 5pm and we still in the mall. She didn't tell me where we were going. She just told me we quickly going somewhere that we won't take less than ten minutes there. I didn't know it was the mall.

"Yeah, you right. I forgot it's Friday. Sorry the detention period took over my mind." She said chuckling. I just stand there rolling my eyes.

"Now that my house is far. Can you drop me?!"

"Okay, okay. Chill I'll drop you." She said. While I narrowed my eyes at her.

We walk out of the mall and got in her car. While I just keep on thinking what she said.

"Don't ever come late from school again, or else I will forget I ever gave birth to you and you will regret calling me your mother."

She said with all sincerity and promise.

But why is she behaving like this?

I have to find out...

HI GUYS!!!

I WILL BE UPDATING TOMORROW AGAIN!!!

PLEASE
VOTE
AND
COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💝💟💖💕💞😍👍