Chapter 47: Back Again

Chris's POV

I said goodbye to all the crew and other producers of the short film and went back to my hotel to pack.

It takes almost thirty minutes to get everything in my suitcase and backpack. Then I take the rental car back and get in an uber the rest of the way to the airport.

"Thank you," I say to the driver and then quickly run into the airport.

It's 12:30pm and my flight boards at 1:25pm. If I don't make it, I'll have to sleep at the airport. Which I really don't want to have to do.

I text Melissa and see if her day is going alright. She texts back a picture of Willow running around the apartment with no pants on, just underwear. I have a little laugh to myself and then step into the security line.

Melissa's POV

Today I'm taking Willow back to Vancouver and then I have a doctors appointment the next morning at 7:30am.

"Willow Marie Benoist-Wood, please put your pants on!"
She laughs and runs into her new room, then comes back a minute later with some pants on her head.
"Willow," I groan.
I snatch the pants off her head and wrestle her into them.

Yesterday I took Drift and Farley to Grant Gustin's house to watch for me while I'm in Vancouver. I think Willow was sad to see them go, but I think she was also happy about it because they kept trying to steal her food all the time.

At noon, Willow and I make it out the door finally. I'm surprised we made it through security at the most, because for some reason Willow is acting weird and goofy today.

I spit someone with a camera pointed towards Willow and I, so I cover her quickly and turn away.

We get in the airplane and Willow takes a small nap in the flight which is good for me.

Chris's POV

I checked the flight times before I boarded the plane and saw that Melissa's flight landed forty-five minutes before mine. I wish I could've got an earlier flight because I could've gone home and got the car so I could pick Melissa and Willow up. But I can't.

Melissa's POV

I get off the airplane and quickly get in the uber, so we can go home and pick Chris up at the airport.

When I pull up to the airport in our car, Chris is standing there, typing on his phone.
I stop in front of him and he looks up when he realizes it's me, his face lights up. He walks over and opens the door. "Hi!"
"Hey," I say.

He gets in. "I missed you."
"I missed you too," I say and he leans over the middle of the car to kiss me.

"Da!" Willow shouts from the back seat.
"Hey Willow Marie," Chris says as he turns back to smile at her. "I missed you, little one."

family goals lol<——cringe
-E