Chapter 63: A House?

Chris's POV

Now that we are having another girl, I've taken it upon myself to look for names.

When we were in the hospital after Willow was born we agreed on the middle name Charlotte if we were to have a second little girl. And now we are.

So far though, I have not come across any names that I like. The occasional name that I even consider, doesn't sound good with Charlotte.

"What are you doing?" Melissa asks, entering the living room where I'm sitting on the couch.
"Looking for names," I tell her, glancing up from my laptop.
"Chris," she says as she sits down next to me. "We all know that is not your department to work in."
"Haha," I mumble.

She leans back on the couch, closing her eyes, groaning a little.
"What's the matter?" I ask.
"Just pains, is all," she tells me.

"Okay," I say hesitantly. "What is Willow up to?"
"Playing in her room since I saw her."
"For now," I say. "Are you hungry? It's almost noon."

Melissa's POV

I haven't been staying around Chris for long periods of time recently because the baby is stretching and moving a lot recently and I don't want him to see me in pain. It'll make him worry and I don't want him to be worrying constantly.

I get up off the couch and head through a set of doors into the kitchen to make some lunch.

A couple minutes later, Willow comes tearing through the same doors I walked through.
"Mamma! Mamma!" she says, hauling herself onto a stool.
"Yes Willow Marie?" I ask, turning towards her.
"Can you make me some lunch too? Please?"
"Sure, love."

After lunch I sit back down on the couch with Chris and turn on the news for today on TV.

"I was thinking about looking online for some things for the baby's nursery," I suggest.
"Sure," he says. "But, I was thinking about going to look for houses."
I turn towards him. "Really?"
He smiles at me. "Yes, really."

"Okay."
"Are you alright with that?" he asks.
"Of course."
"Good."

Chris's POV

I've been searching around online for houses in LA for a couple days.

The apartment we live in now is great. We could definitely fit another couple people, but we just need more space. This place is very tight and compact.

I'm excited that Melissa is okay with looking for houses as well. I set up a couple showings of a few houses for tomorrow and the next day. Hopefully we find one all three of us like.

Sorry this is so short.
-E