Surprise gift. but for whom?

I went to an Indian cloth store to buy a Uttaria for him. It was the most torturous work. Because Infront of the beauty of my dear brother I couldn't find anything which was appropriate for him. The store lady came to me.

"Mam can I help you? You seem really lost." She asked sweetly.

"I need a Uttaria for my brother." I said.

"Here mam. There are so many new designs." She said showing me the same old ones.

"No offense. These are very beautiful. But not for my brother. My kanha is different. So I need something different for him. He is most handsome. So I need something that can compliment his Devine beauty."
I said.

"Mam. We have something for you. " She said and went away. When she returns she had a beautiful orange Uttaria with her. It has a beautiful gold worked border. I instantly fell in love with that. That was so perfect. I bought it with a heartbeat.

                I returned home around 10 in evening. I was just so tired after all day of roaming around shopping for tomorrow. I took rest on my couch but didn't notice and fall asleep. In my dream I saw someone is waking me up. He was looking so godly.

"Adrika get up. It's time."

I woke up with a jolt. Looked around. No one was around. I looked at my apartment door. It was closed. I still had keys in my hand. There was no chance someone could enter.

"But that felt so real. Was that a dream? May be because I'm so exhausted I'm seeing things."

       I said before turning to see the wall clock. It said 11.57. oh my goodness. Just 3 minutes left. I took the Uttaria out and went to him. It was 20 seconds to 12.

"Hmmm I'm here. It's just 10 second left. Now.. 10..9...8....7...6...5...4..3...2...1 Happy birthday Kishan ji. Here is your new Uttaria. Beautiful is not it?" I said and place it around him.

"Now for your gift."  I took my jacket off to show him my tattoo I got today. It was a color realistic peacock feather.

"You like it. Now like you, this morpankh(peacock feather) will be with me forever. Look! you like it or not this is your gift. If you don't like it then it is also your fault. You didn't remind me earlier. And for this Tattoo I had to pay so much extra because I didn't have the appointment. And I know if I had asked you what you want you wouldn't say anything...."
Someone cut me in the middle.

"But if I say I want something this time."

It gave me a fright. I turned around surprised and frightened. Saw the most beautiful man standing there. He was wearing traditional Indian cloth with lots of gold jewelry. He had a beautiful smile on his face which can make you forget the world. I was scared and confused.

"Who..wh..who are you? How did you get inside?" I stammered. His beautiful smile turn into mischievous one.

 His beautiful smile turn into mischievous one

"Adrike?Meri pyari behna. This question wasn't expected from you. I thought you know me better than myself." He said. That mischievous smile didn't leave his lips.
(My beloved sister)

          I observed him carefully. Beautiful face. Hari tilak on forehead. Peacock feather on the crown. Flute on belt. It hit me.

"Kanha.." I murmured. He smiled. Then I shook my head and said

"No..no..no..no.. what I'm thinking. You are not kanha. How can you be?.. you are just some artist who is trying to fool me. How did you get in here.. the door is still locked."

"This door? This door is so weak to stop me. And Adrike! I thought you would recognize me the moment you see this Uttaria. You just made me wear a moment ago."

       I saw the Uttaria. It was looked exactly like that. I looked to the idol. And the Uttaria was gone. So that was really my kanha? I looked at him and joined my hand before saying

"This is very sensitives for me. If this is anything joke then please stop it."

"I play with words Adrike. Not with feelings."

I smiled a happy tear rolled down
"So you are my kanha? My brother?"

"Adrike! If you don't believe me. Then touch me and see."

       He said and extended his hand. I nervously touched it. All my fear, nervousness, anxiety washed away. I felt a Devine feeling, like I was connected to nature. I could feel everything of nature. Heat of sun, serenity of soil, coldness of water, power of animals. I had no doubt that he was indeed Lord Krishna. I hugged him. He hugged me back saying

"Adrike! You don't know how my heart was aching to stay away from you. How much I longing for this meet."

"Then why didn't you come earlier." I slipped out. Good adrika. You were in the arms of the Almighty himself and all you did is complain. He looked at me.

"Samay. Pyari behen. Samay. Wo samay nai tha tumse Milne ka aj hai. And I'm here."
(Time dear sister time. That was not the time to meet you. Today is.)

"Dadisa said I have the power to get you one day. I didn't believe her. But again I didn't wanted to have you. Or get anything from you. I wanted a companion. And I had you. May be this is what selfless love is. Which forced the Almighty to come to me." I said. He chuckled.

"Hmm.. ab bas baton se hi pet bharogi Kya?" We both Chuckled at this then he said "bohat bhukh lagi hai Adrike. Kuch khila do."

(Hmm.. are you going to fill me up with these words only?
.
I'm very hungry Adrike. Get me some food)

         This left me startled. What I was gonna feed him. What kind of food? This was the first time I was feeding the God. I did not have any experience. I thought sarcastically. Then I remembered he like sweets. And I bought some for tomorrow.

"Bas avi Lai." I told him and ran down to kitchen. (I'm just bringing)

       I took out all different kind of sweets in a plate and went to the couch. I placed the plate Infront of him. He smiled at that. I poured some water then I saw he wasn't eating.

"What happened? I thought you like Sweet."

"Adrike! You haven't eaten anything. What kind of big brother eats Infront of his hungry younger sister. You come here and eat with me." He said.

"But kahna.." I hesitate a little. But he pulled me by my hand to sit beside him. He fed me a piece saying

"Bhratashree or bhrata krishn. Tum meri chhoti behen ho. Agar subhadre meri yogmaya hai to tum meri adishakti ho. Ek ke bina vi meri sampurnata sambhav nai hai." I didn't understand what he said. But didn't asked.

(Call me big brother or brother krishn. You are my little sister. If subhadre is my yogmaya. You are my adishakti. My wholeness is impossible without either of you.)

I silently watch him eat. But I sensed he wasn't here just to meet me.

"Bhrata krishn. Why you are here? You admitted that I can understand you better than himself. I can say that you are not here just to meet me." I asked. He looked at me and said

"Satya. I'm here to take you. To your home. To Dwarka. To dwapar yug. To Mahabharata."
(Truly said)

A/n
All pictures that are used I got from Google. It belongs to their original owners.
I try to portray each character as similar to original as possible.
Hope you are enjoying.
Please leave a vote and comment. it will be a great appreciation.