His for ever

Adrika's POV

They left both of us standing there. No one could imagine how awkward it was for me to face her after she knew about me and Nakul. She wasn't hostile like she was at our first meeting. Honestly everything was going so fast that I have forgotten what normal behavior was. She was leaning on me. Head resting on my shoulders, hands circled around my left arm. I could hear her faint sobs.

"Let's go Droupadi! We need to take you and Maa to my chambers before I can go and put some senses into some people here." I said. She looked up at me. Eyes filled with tears.

"What you going to do? Can you save them?" She asked.

"I don't know now. But I'll do anything I need for this." I replied.

She nodded and we started going back to their room, where I left mata Kunti. While crossing her room I saw someone. It was Vrushali. Karn's would be wife. She was very beautiful. I called her.

"Pranam Queen!"

"Pranam Lady Vrushali..." I said.

"I'm not a Lady, my queen. I am just a servant girl." She said. Such politeness. Just like Helisha.

"I want your help in a matter." I said.

"Order your highness." She said.

I gave her some instructions before coming back to Droupadi. We both reached Mata Kunti and she was crying as expected. Both of them were crying uncontrollably while trying to console each other. I felt emotional but there was so much more for me to do that I could not afford being weak. I needed to make sure these ladies are safe here while I try to turn things around. I was in my thoughts.

"Adrika! Putri! How all this happened with you here?" A frantic mata kunti asked me.

"Maa, you are the one who made my grip weak on situation. But believe me I'll bring them back, I don't care if I have to turn this whole kingdom upside down." I said. She hugged me crying. Droupadi was crying as well, she ran to me. I hold both of them in my arms.

"Right now your safety is my priority. Come. We don't have much while to spare." I said.

We reached my chambers. There wasn't anyone there as per my instructions. I couldn't stand maids all around me while I'm doing anything. I could not ignore them like others could. I felt like they are watching me doing anything. Helisha sent some of my stuffs with the help of Subhadra. So those were there in boxes. I hadn't even opened them. Just took out the first outfit I saw to wear today. We sat down.

"I will be safe here. But Droupadi. No Adrika. Send her to Kampilya today itself. Or just take her to island with you. She cannot live here." Mata kunti said.

"Mata I will not leave without you or your sons. And Adrika promised your sons that I'll stay here." Droupadi said.

"Yes Maa, she is right. If she leaves now, that will indirectly support the accusations that are made on her. And I said you two will be safe. Don't you trust me?" I said. She held my face with two hands.

"I would not be thinking straight if you were not here Putri. You are my courage." She said.

"But I need to go. So he will here for your protection." I said.

"Who?" Droupadi asked.

And at the correct movement Vrushali and Karn entered with Karn's father. I knew he was the one who informed Mahamhim vishm. Both the ladies were shocked. Looking at Droupadi I knew she wanted to say something but i was glad she choose not to. I knew what she was thinking. To be honest she could not be blemed.

"I know Droupadi what you are thinking. But what you do not know that Angraj Karn is a dear friend. I can trust him with my life." I said.

"But what happened in Rajsabha.." she stated but cut by Karn.