who am i?

We reached Dwarka. And I genuinely felt like I reached home. After some chatting at the great entrance,

"Adrike! Take Nakul and Subhadra to the palace and meet baldau as soon as possible. Meanwhile me and Parth going to be at somewhere very important." Bhrata krishn said, which I smiled mischievously and said

"Absolutely"

"Jiji you know where are they going?" Subhadra asked.

"Oh I know." I said to which Bhrata krishn gave me fake glare and the princes were amused.

"How? No one ever knows his plans before execution." She asked.

"I can see through him." To which Bhrata krishn laughed. And hugged me. And said

"Let's see when we will meet again?"

Oh..ow.. what's gonna happen now? Nakul and Arjun hugged each other. Arjun looked at me and said

"Adrika."

"I know. We will meet again Kumar Arjun. Best of luck on your quest." I said.

        They started their journey and we proceed towards the palace. Journey to the palace was not tiring at all, as the princess of Dwarika people were bowing down, asking questions. Subhadra and Nakul were talking mainly. Subhadra was showing both of us things and places. When we reached the palace I wanted to meet Baldau as soon as possible I guessed he do too. He was eagerly waiting for us. We all bowed down to him first.

"Kalyan ho Subhadra. Yashaswi bhava Kumar Nakul. Thank you for taking care of my sisters in this frightful journey." He said.

(Everything turns good for you Subhadra. Be victorious always Kumar Nakul)

"It's my pleasurable duty sir." Nakul replied.
Baldau smiled. He then turned to me, held his arms open saying

"Come here." I rushed to his open arms and a wave of relaxation washed through me.

"Adrika. My precious little gem.  Every moment away from you is so torturous." He said.

"I'm sorry bhratashree. Subhadra went through so much in my presence. I couldn't keep her safe. It was my decision to travel alone. I failed at that." I said.

"No my fair flower. You fought with courage. And you all are safe that's what matters for me." He said, I looked up to meet his eyes. So much love in them. For a moment I forgot everything.

"And Subhadra get to know your life, your struggles and your ability a little. I'm sure that helped her learning something from you about how to cope in difficult situations." He continued.

"Yes bhratashree. I learned about herbs and edible wild fruits, hunting, how to find water without any water sources. And definitely jiji's life is not easy." Subhadra said. We all laughed at this.

"You learned so much in these days hmm. Kumar Nakul, Adrika spent a long period of her life living like a ranger. And I wanted Subhadra to know what a difficult life these rangers are who work for the kingdom's safety, live. I'm happy you and Arjun were there for the girls." He said. Nakul smiled and nodded. "Adrika I know you have so many questions to ask. But now I think you need some rest. We will talk in afternoon. I have some matters to take care of in the meantime." I nodded.

         After leaving Nakul in his room. I downed to my business. Bathing and a light snack helped me drift into sleep. When I woke up it was little past lunch hours. As I wasn't hungry I stayed in my room reading some book about medieval history. These books were in my bag pack. I knew someone was watching me as I knew who it was I didn't bother looking up.