An official meeting

Subhadra was all chaotic in the morning, packing, dressing, being the teenager she is. While I was silently sitting on the bed thinking about the gifts bhrata krishn instructed to give to the pandavas. But he didn't mention which one I should give to which Prince. Subhadra's voice get me out of my thoughts.

"Jiji, Revati bhavi wants to know does she need to bring any cloths and jewellery for you."

"No I'll wear my dresses. I don't like jewellery. And if I wear anything like you then bhavi will insist me to wear heavy jewellery as well." I replied.

"But we are going to Hastinapur. We should look like princesses. If you want to wear your clothes, then I'll choose which one."I nodded. And she went away happily.

      I had more complex work than choose an outfit. I got changed into what ever she choose which was a red silk Victorian dress and a circlet with a red stone.

 I got changed into what ever she choose which was a red silk Victorian dress and a circlet with a red stone

I

wasn't sure about the circlet. But then bhrata krishn said

"Adrike!a princess with ability to change things big time need to be crowned all the time." I saw subhadra looked confused. I would've been confused too if I was in her place.

       I thought something and asked permission to ride to Hastinapur alone. Without chariot. I knew I had to save these route maps in my head.

"But jiji. How you're going to know the correct route. You are here just yesterday. And that too without an chariot?" Subhadra asked shocked.

"I know it's crazy. But I need to do this. I have a feeling that I should know all the routes for future." I said.

"What about your security? I don't think you should go on your own for the first time. You can come with me and remember the routes." She suggested.

"Don't doubt your sister's ability Subhadre. Did you forget what I told you about her?" Bhrata krishn said. Now it was my time to look confused.

"What about bhrata balram? He won't allow." Subhadra said.

"Yah. You are right subhadre. It's tricky. She can get scold." Bhrata krishn said with a fake worry.

"I will talk to him myself."I said.

              As much I wanted to avoid a face to face talk with bhagban balram, I had to do this. I reached his chamber. And then I realized I didn't know how to seek permission to enter someone's room while the servants let you do this yourself as you are a family. I cooled down my panicking self and said in a little louder than my usual voice to get his attention.
"Can I come in my Lord?"
He looked up at me and motion me to come in.
"Adrika you are my sister. I know you can't accept me like kanha. But at least you should quit acting suspicious."

"Bhrata balram! Who am I to accept you as my brother? I was just scared that how you gonna accept me in your family. That's why I didn't dare calling you brother." I explained.