Major heart break

Several full moons had past while I was preparing myself to do what needed to be done. My spies were reporting me constantly about their whereabouts and location. I got the news of them reaching Kampilya. So as presence of my brother there. Then one day Kayero came frantically to me with face like thousands thunderstorms has passed on him. He totally broke down to tears with my one look.

"My queen! I never in my scariest nightmares imagined I'll be the bearer of this unpleasant news to you."

       His pain was evident in his cracking voice.
But I was too far from his misery-full words. I already knew what cruel news broke him like this. The only human he trusted broke his trust. I didn't wanted him to undergo the distressing experience of explaining it. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his chest.

"There is no need of saying my friend. No need of you to go through that again." said I with as much love I could muster with my own heart shuttering inside me. He held my hand took it to his eyes and cried like a baby. Helisha detach him from me as I was started to walking away. I didn't realise I was running. I ran as fast as I could until my breath giveaway. I fall on my knees and screamed at the top of my lungs. Then I cried. I cried until my heart contain. And sat down there for how long i don't know. Until I heard foot steps. It was alpha Aeser. he was in his wolf form. Alpha Aeser was a man of few words, and he knew that his words couldn't console me that time. May be that's why he choose his wolf form to take control. He came to me and sat with me. after a while I leaned to his warmth and sleep overtook me.

      When I woke up I was in my chamber. Must have been Alpha Aeser. I looked out and Shiara was there. Her wise eyes we're fixed on me. I was hollow. I couldn't feel anything. I was supposed to feel something. Anger. Sadness. Abhorrence. But I couldn't detect any emotions within me. Only a question Did I love him this much that in the process of loosing him I lost myself? Shiara must have sense this. Her beast self came inside and sat in the middle of the room.

"You won't find your answers here my old friend. Must you go. Must you face the pain to feel it. Must you word those thoughts who are annihilating you." She said.

    And that was the only option for me to do something. I must do my part. I looked at the corner of the room where Helisha was standing patiently. She understood my look and went away. We started our journey in no time. Best warriors of Alpha Aeser. Kayero and his selective centaurs. Helisha and Shiara. I didn't pay any attention to who ever coming. It was solely Alpha Aeser's dissision. I didn't even bother asking why pack warriors were with us. Or why the most intimidating centaurs were tagging along. I was totally in my zone. Helisha was doing her best to take care of me in the journey but also was conscious not to push me of guard. All I wanted was asking him why. I knew why. But before he didn't had a reason. Now he had. Me. I wanted to ask him why he didn't oppose. Why he didn't fight for me. For us. Or even any 'us' was even there or not.

"Right time My grace. Wedding isn't taken place yet." Kayero's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

      I felt the chariot stopped. As well as everyone's petrified gasps. Then murmuring. The door opened by two pack warriors and Alpha was standing proud to be the escort. I placed my hand on his waiting palm, I sensed him in taking a sharp breath but he controlled himself. Werewolves are sensitive towards feelings. May be he sensed the thunder inside me. I stepped out. I could hear gasps again.

Pandavas were on the marriage stage

Pandavas were on the marriage stage. Looking panicked and shocked. I looked everyone once. Only one who was looking devastated was Kumar Sahadev. I started walking towards Nakul ready to confront them. I felt anger built inside me. I felt like destroying the whole world. But suddenly...

Nakul's POV    What have I done? How could I? How she left my mind when all this was going through? How I was happy when we get to know that we can fulfill our mother's words? How my heart didn't shatter into pieces by thinking of marrying someone...

Nakul's POV
    What have I done? How could I? How she left my mind when all this was going through? How I was happy when we get to know that we can fulfill our mother's words? How my heart didn't shatter into pieces by thinking of marrying someone other than Adrika? How did this all happen?

   We were in front of marriage agni ready to give our promises to Droupadi, suddenly we heard a terrifying screach. We saw that monstrous bird circling around over us. Everyone looked panicked. Then we heard wolves howling. And sound of a storm coming. They reached. The most powerful aura feeled the atmosphere. They were oozing power and magnificence.I couldn't understand until Sahadev said

"She came. She came for her promise that is broken."

    I broke the promise on which my whole existence was depending on. I didn't just hurt her. May be I broke her. Undivided and unconditional love and marriage was the only thing that she ever wanted from me. I lothed myself for being happy for a second. I lothed myself for not opposing to it. I lothed myself for forgetting her in such an important moment. We all did. My guilt was stabbing dagger to my chest. Then I saw her, coming out of that chariot looking gracfull yet her face was free from any emotions. Her eye met mine and it immediately filled with disgust. Something inside me died that moment. Now I just left myself to her mercy. My whole world was destroyed that moment. I was somewhat knew she won't be the same even if she ever forgive me. She started walking towards us with such anger that could destroy us with in a second. The prakriti was showing the same indication. There was dark in the middle of the day. Thunder storm was roaring like a hurt lioness. Suddenly Basudev stepped in front of her and took her in his arms.

"Adrika. Meri pyari behen." He said.

    Suddenly her eyes changed from golden to beautiful ocean blue like always. They detached. She nodded like she understood something.

"Apologies for my uninformed arrival King drupad. But Pandavas and my alliance is quite old for me to miss their wedding." She said.

"There is no need for this Princess Adrika

"There is no need for this Princess Adrika. I have heard of the learned Adrika idivita, the wonder queen of kingdom of magic and super natural, the prakriti kanya, the cunning war strategist, the brave, the warrior princess of Dwarika. Who would not want to meet such a personality? It is my and my whole kingdom's pleasure that you could join us. And my children have the chance to meet you." A delighted king drupad said.

            She just nodded kindly to him. Mata started crying. To which she went to her. And said looking into her eyes.

"I called you my mother. I was a daughter to you. A daughter who has always been there for you."

    That was all she said before joining her people next to Alpha Aeser who was holding her. I felt the pang of jealousy, yet the sadness of heartbeak was greater than anything else. I barley even remember any second of what happened next.

A/N
Hi everyone. I know it's super late. But no worries. I'm going back to my old ways, like how it used to be when I started this book. I chapter a week. So from now to next Sunday you will get one chapter. So cheers to that.
P. S
I used gif for the first time tell me how it was. Please please please vote and comment.