expecting the unexpected

We reached the palace where Mata kunti ordered Prince Nakul and sahadev to treat my wounds when she and subhadra went to make me something to eat. Even if subhadra knew nothing about my food preferences she liked to have a say as she was my sister and here no one knew her jiji better than her. For some reason Arjun took his elder brothers away with him, leaving me with a very panicked Nakul and sahadev who had a smile playing on his face. He then handed Nakul the medicinal paste and said
"Bhrata Nakul you start treating Adrika's wounds, I'm going to make her a energy drink. She looked exhausted."

With that he bowed to me and left. We both looked at each other for a brief moment before he motioned me to sit on a place near window for better light of course. He sat in front of me and asked for my wounded hand. He examined them.

"They are small but as opened for quite a time it's can be dangerous. Are all the wounds are visible right now or there are more?" He asked.
I nodded and turn around to show him a major cut on my back. Which was started from the back of my neck and runs towards my right shoulder.

"It's big and there must be so much blood loss due to this." He said.

" It had yes. But as I said I didn't had time for that." I said and turned.

He looked at me confused and then started cleaning the dried blood around the wound.

"Thank God you were not wearing any jewellery. It could have worsen the situation." He said.

"I'm not a big fan of jewellery, and it's comes in the way while fighting." I said.

"You are one strange princess."

"I agree, but you know what was strange, everyone left us alone. Maa and subhadra's reasons are obvious but your brothers? Any idea?"

"Just some brotherhood mischief. I'm sorry though you have to be in this situation."

"No no. No need to apologize prince, it's lovely to have a conversation with you. So tell me do you have a second opinion on my sword?"

"Yes. I'm sorry for that as well, that was very rude of me to just deny to accept the sword, when it was a gift. And I also questioned your gift."

"I agree you shouldn't have deny the gift, that was little judgemental. But Asking questions are not bad. Answers can only be found if the questions are asked."

He smiled. He already treated all wounds except the one on back of my neck

"Umm.. now."

I understood and turned around. I felt him sat closer as it gave me a chill. He carefully took my hair to one side. And started cleaning the wound. I felt my face heat up. No one specifically a guy ever touched me like that. I was trying to be focused but couldn't help my blush. Thank goodness I wasn't facing him.

"Blood stained that picture of peacock feather I'm afraid it's going to wipe out." He said.

"No it won't. Don't worry."

"Itni sundar Chitra wo vi chita main. Pehle nai dekhi kavi."
(Such a beautiful picture as a chita. Never seen before)
I chuckled.

"Um.. Rajkumari"

"Adrika" I said sternly.

"Adrika. This wound is starting to infect.." I knew what he was going to say so I cut him.

"I'm allergic to garlic. So no garlic on my skin. Use the pinja phul instead."
(Goldenrod flower)

"You know so much about medicines. People who learn Ayurveda only knows about garlic to treat these kind of wound. But pinja phul. It can only known by someone with deep knowledge."