The Strategist Role

Adrika's POV
      I came to my room tired from all that happened in just some days but Kayero's words were making me anxious. So many questions were running in my mind, about what had happened???  Why the force is restless??  Is it because of the pandavas???  Should I not need to bring them to the island???

      All these questions didn't let me rest even in hot flowery bath and neck massage. I got ready as fast as I could and headed the court. On the way I saw pandava brothers were waiting for me. I greeted them.

"You all should rest Jyesth. I can mannage. I don't want someone from the court behave like Kayero did. It's not their fault. World didn't accept them so they aren't ready to accept the world." I said.

"It's ok Adrika. Their reaction to a stranger is completely reasonable." Jyesth said.

"And he said the army is restless so I'm interested in that... " Kayero cut prince arjun..

"My queen! everyone are waiting."

"Ok let's proceed." I said.

       We reached the court. Everyone were waiting. The murmuring started when they saw the pandavas with me. I expected that.

"Everyone they are the princes from a northen kingdom Hastinapur. And Royal guests for some time here." I said they all stopped.  And as expected Aesar looked extremely pissed. He got up from his seat and wanted to walk away.

"I beg to leave my queen!" He said.

"Aesar don't. I know you are hurting. I know you are uncomfortable. But please we need you here."  I said and he sat down.

"So what's these chaos all about? What happened in just 4days of my absence?" I continued.

"There is a message from mirkwood." Aesar's words caught my attention.

"Mirkwood?? What happened there?  It's not even 2years I left there?" Words escaped my mouth like arrows left the bow before I could control.

"There is rebelation of army after you
Left. King wants the crown prince to marry and take over the kingdom... " Kayero waited to see my reaction. I nodded him to go on.

"He refused to marry the King's choice." Kayero finished.

"That's a personal matter. What can we do about it?" I asked.

"Certainly he has his eyes for a war Strategist." Someone said. I panicked to which Aesar said

"That's what part of the rebellion thought."

"I believe Legolas has rights to choose who ever to marry. Why there is rebelletion about it?" I asked.

"He refused to lady Biase." Kayero said. It rings a bell but I don't know what to feel its about the information I never knew. Life I never lived.

"Daughter of army chief?" I asked and kayero nodded and continued

"Army divided into 2 part.  People who are loyal to you and prince. People who are loyal to the army chief."

"What an unthoughtfull decision. He could have just marry her. And still go for the girl he love." Kumar bheem said which angered everyone.

"Kumar bheem if I cut your head off, can you get another head? "Aesar asked very calmly.

" You don't get 2 wives. One heart one love. One life one wife." Kayero hissed. I put my hand up and he stopped.

"Kumar bheem we consider the wife or husband are Soulmets of each other. And soles are not dividable so for us there can't be two soulmates. Multiple marriages are taboo for us."