the talk

Nakul's POV
"Kumar... Let's take a walk......"

She said. And my heart started to beat in a very fast pace. It was me who wanted to talk to her in private but I don't know why I felt scared, like something really bad was going to happen. I nodded and started following her to wherever she was leading me to. We ended up in a beautiful garden. She stopped there and standed facing away from me.

"Adrika I was...." but she cut me off and said

"I know you heard me talking to aeser. what he was saying was not wrong. History itself is a witness that successful marriages never came from a human and a prakriti Kanya. We are different. We all are."

"You are giving up on me for this reason??  Adrika we talked about it before." I desperately tried to change her mind from that topic. She can't be serious.

"I'm not giving up on you Kumar. I can't. But if I go through a heartbreak this won't go easy on me. I know you promised me but in future there will be a situation where you will face trouble keeping your promises. I'm just letting you know... "

I looked at her confused. How could she knows?
"What's that situation?"

"I can't telling you the future Kumar. But that's the destiny and it can't be changed." She said before turning to leave. Well that's where my patience broke. I held the nearest thing I could reach to stop her, which happened to be her left hand, pulled her close and circled my arms around her waist keeping her in my tight embrace.

"Only destiny I know which one has you in my life love. And if what you are saying is destiny then I'll challenge it. I will fight it and keep you with me."

"I know... " I heard her voice near my ear running a shiver down my spine.

            After spending long hours of talking by the pond near by we started walking towards her home where my brothers desperately waiting for us. They started discussing the war,  mainly bhrta Arjun and Adrika lead the meeting.

"Well thanks Kumar Arjun the ploy looks good and as a Eastern touch will take time to understand, the elves." She said.

"Thanks Adrika, but don't you think your chief in command should not do the talking when we plan on attack with such a ferce ploy and while most of them are your allies?" Bhrata Arjun asked.

"You are right..." Said Adrika. "This can lead into a open war situation not only between the mutiny... Also Mirkwood and The Island."

Everyone looked tense.

"My queen, if you allow me, I can volunteer the talk. I'm not super natural, nor part of the army. I can represent the island in Mirkwood's court. And give the indication, that if something wrong happen we will be there for them." Helisha said breaking the silence. Adrika smiled at her bravery. And nodded. Later we discussed her.

"Adrika are you sure you want Helisha to go there. I mean we don't know her but she seemed rather soft than a warrior." Sahadev said.

"I know choote kumar. But that's what makes her perfect. Imagine they can't hurt her or blem her due to her calm and composed behavior and inability to offend anyone. And she is just an normal human, it's against the elves pride to hurt a person from a race who are considered weaker than them." She explained.

We all could see where she came from.

Adrika's pov

Days with Maa kunti in island were great. When my people and her sons were at war camp. The pandavas requested to go on the journey as they had only been to a war once and also without any army. I thought it will be a practice war for them to see and learn how to control army under aeser's guidance which at least I consider a great captain. Although Aeser wasn't pleased with it but I trusted his judgement and knew he will go over his limits to obey me. I was positive war wasn't going to happen. And I was right but the pandavas wasn't upset or anything about it. As per what they said they learnt a lot from aeser in practice wars and demo attacks. They befriended him and his wolfpack. The pack adored the princes. Kumar Arjun practically lived with them. He was coming every other day to visit us in the tower but if stays more than couple of hours someone from the pack used to come and inform they scheduled something with him. And causing him to left with them. Kumar bheem as usual befriend the kitchen staff and they exchanged their culinary skills. Jyeshth spent most of his time with Helisha and my other advisors learning about our system of running the kingdom. Kumar nakul kept himself busy with Kayero and they go on many trips to observe the unicorns and therserals. Youngest pandav kept himself engaged with me to expand his knowledge about the island and my work of medicine. He helped me searching for herbs and preparing extracts and preserving it. We kind of form a quit and happy life style over here. Until one day....

A/N
I'm really so so so so so so so  sorry for doing this... But I'm kind of stuck somewhere and wasn't getting any time.. But I'm back. So get ready for the flow of chapters...

Precape
"You are not here to get comfortable. We are in a treseract if you forgetting. And you know the consequences of being in one and loosing count."