Thank you

Hello everyone..

It's been quite a journey with all of you. I have been on my high pick of emotions during writing and updating each and very chapter. I have laughed, cried and what not with you all. So thank you... Thank you for making this a great experience for me.

     You loved the characters.. You loved me.. Some might have been disappointed at some point.. I just want to say I accept every emotions. Positive or negative. And I love you all.

        Like Adrika  Aadi    vriti... became a part of your life during you read, you all are part of my life. And seriously I couldn't have pull this off if it wasn't for you guys..

           Now that we are at the end I want to give you some important news.. There will be some follow up chapters.. Like bonus chapters here. But the sequel will be in another book. And I'm working on the draft of it. But I want to have a good head start I will update it after a small break. I will request please follow my account so that you won't miss when I update the sequel book.

        Yes I will give an update here as well with link and everything. But it will be easier if you follow me.

          With that note.... Sayonara ❤

 Sayonara ❤

A special thanks to _justloveharry_33 for these amazing banners

Love
Pragyna