leaving Hastinapur...

I was still singing the Shiva stuti when I heard someone coming. I was making a clay shivalinga as the person sat near me and started supporting my hands to make it perfect. I look up. Kumar Nakul was there smiling. I smiled back to the shivalinga. We finished. I helped him washing his hands as his brothers arrived.

"What were you doing Adrika?" Kumar Yudhistir asked.

"Making a strong layer of protection around you. This shivalinga is made in the same moment of your incrownation, and I gave it the strength of my devotion. I don't know what power I posses but surely I have a great power in my devotion. Till the day it will remain pure no harm will come to you. Nor to your rights to the throne." I said while washing my hands. While I looked up they all were shocked.

"So you mean nothing can harm jyesth bhrata till this shivalinga is here?" Kumar Arjun asked.

"No he can be harmed. But help will arrive. Everytime." I said.

"How?" Sahadev said

"From now on if any anguish happen to him it can sensed by both the shivalinga and me." I said.

"Why are you doing it Adrika?" Kumar Yudhistir asked.

"Because I'm concerned about you. And your easy forgiving nature jyesth. Horrible time ahead." I said.

"Talking about Bhrata duryadhan, Adrika?" Jyesth asked.

"Who else? Remember jyesth now you have to think like a emperor you are. Don't trust easily, specially them who had already broke it in the past." I said. He looked restless.

"He is family."he tried to argue.

"But Bhrata never once he acted like one." Kumar bheem said

"Trust is something that you win. Not gifted. And as a king winning your trust supposed to be tough. Very tough." I said. "You are responsible for anything that happens to your citizens so emotions should stay in check."

" You control all my thoughts and emotions so easily, I just see hope in you and I wish I could have you here with me all the time." Kumar Yudhistir said. I smiled.

" I don't know if you could have me here but I promise you that I will be by your side anytime you need me."he smiled at my words.

           Later that day I was thinking about my words I said to him and I was not fully sure if I could keep my promise but I had that feeling that this is what I need to do. This is what bhrata Krishn's intention to have me here. I was reading a book while sitting on the stairs while I saw Arjun was going to Subhadra's room.

I knew what was going to happen as after a while I saw Mata kunti entered her room and Arjun leaving looking confused. I called for him and he turned around to come to me

"Adrika? What are you doing here?"

" I am hiding from them" I said

"from whom?" he asked.

"arghh the servants." I answered.

"but why?"

"I don't know. They really freak me out. I am in habit of doing my own work but here they are not allowing me to do any of my work so I was just I hiding here and having a relaxing time with my book . but what happened to you? you look distress. is anything troubling you Prince?" I asked.

" nothing special I was just thinking about your brother Krishna his deed, his thoughts everything is so different so unique. sometimes I don't understand his motive behind the things he do, that is what I was asking Subhadra but she said she doesn't know or she doesn't understand your brother." He asked.