some confusion

Bharta Krishn informed them about the necessity of them being somewhere else in his all unique way. Which convinced them all. Then I felt something. I felt some of my power being withdrawn. For the first time I couldn't remember it. I couldn't remember what's going to happen. I couldn't remember about the events which were going to unfold. It was confusing me. It doesn't went unnoticed by kumar sahadev. He was eying me the whole time Bhrata krishn was talking. After which everyone went to get prepared for the journey. Me and kumar Arjun went to Aeser to inform him. So that his army could protect the princes in their journey towards somewhere. I couldn't even remember any places.

"Aeser!" I said. He came running from the bank of the pond.

"My queen! You are here. First time in our territory." He said almost jumping up and down. I smiled. "Come your highness, to the pack house."

"Not today Alpha

"Not today Alpha. The princes and maa are preparing to leave. Kumar Arjun here wanted to spend his last hours on the Island with the pack." I said.

"They are leaving. Too soon. Can't they stay some more time with us, my queen."

"They needed somewhere else. And I want your army to protect them until they are safely there." I said.

"To where?"
"To Madra. Mata Madri's homeland. Mamashree is the only one other than yadav clan we can trust now." Kumar Arjun said. I smiled.

"Come on Arjun. They all are waiting for your return." Aeser said and both men went towards the pack house.

I decided to stay a while near pond. This pond was a significant one. The Wolfpack believed it's holy as it's the birth place of their deity the Moongoddess. She was my sister in a way, as we both were daughters of mother nature. I thought maybe staying near her could calm me. The silvery glow of the round pond made illusions of moon itself. I heard footsteps but too unfocused to address who ever they were.

"You are the most adamant person I ever encountered in my life Adrika. It's very easy to notice when you are unhinged about something." Kumar Sahadev said while sitting down next to me.

"Things aren't always allow us to be the same Kumar. Who else can understand it better than you." I said.

"Share your fret with me. Don't suffer alone when you have friends."

"This journey to Madra Kumar. I can't anticipate what is going to happen. And this unknown future is scaring me." I explained.

"It's natural to being worried for things that are out of our control. But isn't it your words that unknown future can only be prevented by present's deed." His words hit me with realization. What a fool you are Adrika! Bhrata krishn was there I could have talked to him.

"You are AMAZING Chhote Kumar. I need to go. See you in tower." I said quickly. And started running towards tower. I heard him laugh and yelled

"But where are you going?"