The Falen Warriors

Adrika's POV

       The trickish plan formed in our camp that day. It was decided that we would take pitamah vishm away from the battle field to give us a chance to kill Duryodhan. I was skeptical about  Jyesth being the one who would lure him out. He wasn't a man of tricks and plotting. But he must be it. Other brothers needed to be there to actually fight. Next day morning I was standing watching the Sunrise. It was beautiful.

"What are you thinking meri behna?" Bhrata krishn asked

"About the maze. We need to apply it before 9th day." I said. I would loose one of my blind warrior by then.

"Mahamahim Vishm and Guru Dron will be there." He said.

"I know. Thats why I asked Prativindhya to observe the war pattern today. They will not change pattern after today." I said.

"Not untill Mahamahim Vishm isn't eliminated. No they will not." He said agreeing.

"Jyesth will not fight wholeheartedly with pitamah." I said.

"That's why he need to die. Non of the pandavs will fight him." He said.

"My son will." I said. Aadi didn't care who he was facing.

"I will not let my Adeep stand in front of Mahamahim Vishm, Adrika. You know it." He said. "His job is only to destroy their strength."

"I know." We stand there silent. "This is so beautiful."

"Yes. It is." He said.

"Finally it's here."

"It is."

"Feels like I just came here."

"It feels."

"You are avoiding talking to me."

"I am."

"You fear my questions."

"I do."

"I will not ask them. Don't worry. I feel like the time for them had past. I can see what you can't. May be its the weirdest thing. But I do."

"You have decided then."

"Yes."

"I will not try to stand against. But will you let me stand with?"

"You may. But I afraid it will hurt you."

"I know." He hugged me in a way to let me placed my head on his chest. "You are my best decision Adrike. Vasudev Krishn's greatest trick."

            The war started. And the injured solider poured in once again. The shadows popped out here and there to give us news. As expected Aadi was destroying the kuru Army. Around mid day there was a news of one of the kids of kuru brother's death. Iravan and Aadi made a twisted thread ploy and were smashing the army... Scattering them.