New Avatar

It was a long time before I was disturbed by a felling deffinightly not a pleasurable one. I felt like my whole body was on fire. I went into the pond to cool my body down, but it didn't work,  then I summoned my water ability to calm me but it didn't work. I was so confused then suddenly I remembered something, the pain wasn't mine. It was a indicator that something wasn't right with the pandavas. I was here for almost a year. And an important event was happened one year after bhrata Krishn's wedding. Lakshagraha at Varnavrat. They were in trouble. I needed to go there. But I didn't know how to go to that place.

"Kayero!" I yelled. And he came running.

"My queen! Are you alright?" He said.

"Call Shiara immediately. We need to go to Varnavrat. My friends are in danger." I said while putting my warrior outfit. I was almost finished when I heard a familiar roar of a terrifying dragon my friend Shiara was here. Ready to go.

"Take care of everything Kayero. I'll be gone for maybe 1or 2 days. Expect some people with me when I return." I said and he bowed down.

           I hoped on Shiara and she flewed away. I told her everything and she knew ways to Varnavrat. It took us 3 days to reach but sight made my heart drop. It happened, lakshagriha was burned down.

"Shiara!  Are we too late?" I asked in a shaking voice..

"Don't loose hope Adrika! Nothing will happen to them." She said in her usual deep voice. I told myself yes nothing would happen to them. I saw a man leaving. I knew exactly who he was. Shiara seemed understood as well as she was trying to go for him. But I stopped him.

"No. He need to pass on the message." I said and send one of the dragons who came with us to follow him.

"Let's go and find our friends." I said and we flew away.

Nakul's POV
It's been a year I last saw her. I knew I said I would wait for her but little did I knew it would hurt so bad. All my senses were carving for her. All I wanted was to see her, hold her for a moment if not more. Bhrata Arjun said he didn't met her at dwarka as Krishn basudev's opinion was she would meet us sooner than we imagine. But here we were one year after there was no sign of her. To distract me a bit Kakashree vidur told us this palace of Varnavrat was a death trap by Duryodhan. We needed to keep ourselves alive until the secret passage to build. When it got finished we were waiting for the big blow to happen.

"Nakul!" Bhrata bheem yelled my name.

"Yes?" I said. They all were looking at me amused yet shocked.

"Yes?? Jyesth bhrata is calling you for minutes now? What you have been thinking?" Bhrata Arjun asked.

I didn't say anything. I was actually thinking how to put words that I was thinking about Adrika.
"You can tell us if you are thinking about Adrika, Nakul. You aren't the only one. I have been thinking about her a lot these days. Don't know how it feels like in these hallways at some point I'll run into her. Or at any moment I'll hear her unique way of taking permission to enter." Jyesth bhrata said.

"May be because we are in trouble and she told you she will be with us when ever we need help." Sahadev said.

        That night that happened. The palace was on fire. We knew it was going to happen, we were prepared about it. But still when you are in front of a powerful energy like fire your senses stop working. And our mother was us which was most frightening for us to keep her safe. We were going toward that passage. Bhrata Arjun was with Mata trying to keep her safe. Then I saw that black cloak that Adrika gifted to bhrata bheem. I threw it to bhrata Arjun.