hell broke loose..

"Why..?" I asked and prayed inside please do not say what I fear and he said it.

"Because I know you are a warrior but you are my Warrior. you don't consider yourself as a princess but you are my princess. I want to protect you at any cost, and when you are going to face such a peril how can you think I let you go all alone."

Ifelt numb. I was cursing myself but how could I miss so much while repeatedly trying to contact bhrata Krishn in my subconscious but no luck. how could I did not notice all of this happening around me. I was so focused in what I was doing that I totally missed what was happening with me. this is a mediaeval period you idiot people do not used to Physical contact like he is with you. That Should ring a bell but it didn't for me. I was scared. I did not know what to do. I felt like I was having anxiety attack. I was not looking at him at all. My eyes were fixed on my feet. I saw the anklet I was wearing, his gift. A jewellery. I guess in medieval times it's a symbol of acceptance? In your time too a jewellery piece is symbol of acceptance you duffer. I was wearing the symbol of his love and didn't even notice it. What a wonderful deed of wisdom! Bhrata krishn where are you? I need you. He was vanished. I didn't understand what to do. He couldn't have feelings for me. I was not from here. I wasn't allowed to. May be I was. I didn't know. Then he said something that caught my attention

"Thank almighty that you accepted me. Otherwise your dagger would have been on my throat. You know here a lady's opinion about marriage doesn't matter. But about you, I want you to not just marry me. But accept me and love me back. I'm so happy that you are mine now." He said.

Oh ow.. he took my silence as yes. I should tell him. I had to tell him. But I stayed there like someone stole my voice. And my breath hatched in my throat as he came close and kissed my forehead. I was frozen at my place. Having so much adrenaline rush that it overwhelmed me. I last saw his eyes twinkling with happiness before I black out.

Nakul's POV

We all were in our room joking and chatting when bhrata Arjun came.

"Jyesth bhrata! I'm leaving for Dwarka tomorrow with the princesses." He said. My breath stuck. She was leaving. Away from me.

"They are leaving? So early? Seems like they just came yesterday." Jyesth bhrata said.

"Atleast bhrata Arjun will have their company till Dwarka." Sahadev said

"I'm going to making sure of their safety. Kalyavan was spotted in their way." Bhrata Arjun said.

"Kalyavan. Then you need support, Nakul you also accompany Arjun and the Yadavkumaris."jyesth bhrata said. I looked at him confused as he stated what I wanted to hear. I nodded.

I was feeling so many emotions together. I was sad that she was going. Hurt due to possible separation, angry that she was going to put herself in such a danger and devastated that I was not informed. maybe she also believe that only brother Arjun can help her. I was never jealous of any of my brothers capacity or praising. But her thinking bhrata Arjun was more capable than me and wanting his company and help to her way back was hurtful for me. I went out to meet her. she was coming out of Pitamah's I hide myself in a dark place by her way. And when she passed by me I draged her by her arms, as expected her hands went directly to the daggers, but she stopped when she noticed me. The look on her face was clear example of how mad she is. But I wasn't anywhere near to care about manners, I was feeling like if I wouldn't tell her I would go insane. I told her everything and waited for her reactions. She was visibly shaken. But she looked down all the time. She didn't attack me or shove me away, she just stood there. Silently. I tightened my grip and pulled her closer to get a reaction. Still nothing. I got the hint. She accepted me. For a moment I felt like I got the whole world. I couldn't stop myself and kissed her forehead. I was so delighted. To see her eyes were getting close slowly. She then passed out.

"Adrika? What happened.. ?? Adrika??"

I was scared and tens. But she was looking so beautiful like sleeping peacefully. I took her to the room where subhadra saw us and came running.

"Jiji... What happened to you? What happened to my jiji?" She asked panicking.

"Call Mata. And inform sahadev to come faster." I gave her some instructions walking towards the bed. I made her sleep on the bed and getting up to grab some water I felt her grabbing my kada. I tried to free that up. But in vain. I saw Mata and my brothers entered.

"What happened Nakul?" She Asked sitting on the other side of her.

"I don't know Mata, she was talking to me but all of sudden she passed out." I said.

"Adrika.. putri... Adrika... Subhadra get some water." Mata said.

Subhadra stand near me waiting. I knew what she wanted but I couldn't move even if I wanted.

"Bhrata Nakul, you should get up from there." sahadev said. I just raised the hand she was holding.

"Her grip is very strong. Wanna try?" I asked in a little angrier tone which he flinched away. Ofcourse Adrika just passed out on me after I got the most amazing feeling of her acceptance, so sorry little brother but I wasn't in a mood of your jokes. After a quite efforts her senses returned. I was really scared. She opened her eyes a little then she her eyes landed on me. She just jumped as far she could still holding my kada so visibly pulling towards her which caused us to bump our head.

"God.. why are you hovering over my head like a ghost?" She said rubbing her head. Which made everyone laughed. This was the girl I so in love. She ranges from brave warrior to beautiful singing princess, knowledgeable war strategist to silly maiden.

"Adrika are you alright putri?why you passed out while talking?" Mata asked.

"I'm fine Maa. I'm leaving tomorrow na. May be it overwhelmed me a little. You don't worry. I need a little rest." She said.

I still believed it was something to do with my words. May be it shocked her. I should apologize her. I made a mental note to do so. As we left her to rest.

Adrika's POV

After they left I sighed. This was a hot mess. This wasn't supposed to happen. Or it was? God I was so confused. And about God! Where was my God of a brother? Vanished. Leaving me under the bus. I was scared, confused and irritated. And my sweet little Subhadra was interrogating me. She even suspected Kumar Nakul.

"Jiji. Atleast you are lucky he acknowledges you and trying to court you." She said and it really pushed me out of my composure.

"This is all nonsense subhadra. Just go and get some sleep. We have a long journey tomorrow. And I don't want you to get sick during the period."

I said little harshly. I immediately regret it. But she left with out saying anything. I was overwhelmed as we were going to travel a long journey together and there would be so many occasions to talk which I wanted to avoid as much as possible. I made a little prayer to the universe to show me the right path before going to bed under covers with subhadra. I hugged her and she returned which was a relief that she wasn't mad. Atleast tonight I would get a good night sleep before coming days from hell.