Family and moments

Adrika's POV

         That sleep was memory worthy after a long while. I didn't get up curling into a ball or wet pillow or my son sleeping on the chair that show he was watching over me protectively  while I was sleeping. Instead I got up to a peaceful face of my sleeping husband. All purity in this world somehow managed it's place in his face. I looked at him for how long I didn't know but he started waking up. He smiled at me and said

"You know I am seeing this same dream over and over again. When this thirteen years will be over i will ask you." I smiled at the innocence and leaned to kiss him.

"Its not a dream Love." I said before placing my lips on his. His eyes wide open comically.

"Yes... It's not. But this is more beautiful than any dream." He said. I placed my head on his arm.

"Love.. How was Aadi and Vriti's childhood." He asked. I sensed something unusual in it.

"Peaceful. We were in Island." I said not giving more information.

"But I heard you left for Mirkwood after Abhimanyu's birth." He said. Again that same feeling.

"I did. I needed their power while delivery. I wasn't strong enough to do the process alone. But then we return back to Island." I said.

"So there wasn't any attacks?" He asked finally.

"If you are forgetting we are talking about our children here. You are their father. Why you are tip toeing around me love. You have the rights to ask these." I said sitting up.

"I'm sorry my darling.. I was just.. I was not there to protect you all while necessary. So it was.. I don't know what it was.. I just couldn't." He said sitting up.

"Situation forced us to be separated for years. Don't let your guilt separate us for more. Kids need you. Spend time with them. Fulfill those years of absence." I said trying desperately to change his way of thinking. He gave me a smile. So I continued

"Aadi is great with swords. He often called the greatest sword master of his age, but he isn't the best. I think he will appreciate training with the best. Teach him the laws of war here, the intricate art of Swords."

"I will my queen. You will see, he will be the most fierce warrior of the War against Hastinapur." He replied.

"And Vriti is an excellent alchemist. Teach her your ways of potion making." I said.

"But you are the one who is best at it." He said.

"I know but there are some potions that you make well. And you know I'm vulnerable to Maya. You make potions with these ability. Teach her." I said.

"You are right. So now tell me about everything!" He asked. I knew it will be a heated subject so I avoided discussing it first thing in the morning.

"I will. But not now. Get moving otherwise you will miss Aadi's early morning practice." I said.

            After he left I was doing my morning routine while waiting for someone. A message came from Bhrata krishn. It was an invitation to join everyone at breakfast. Kids were out somewhere. I proceeded towards the dining hall. Subhadra was on my way waiting. We both went to the room. Everyone were already there.

"Adrika is here!" Jyesth said.

"Pranam jyesth, Bhratashree, bharta krishn.
Pranam Maharaj. Greetings Maharani." I said. The king of virat seemed a really well willed man.

"Pranam Maharani Adrika. Hope you have everything for your liking Your Grace." He said.

"We are people of Nature Maharaj. The gliter and glory of palaces isn't appealing to us. Forest is our home. But your hospitality is praise worthy. Not just for me but all my family. I would be ever grateful to you." I replied.