different direction

Nakul's POV
Oh.. ow.. I was in danger. I knew I should have talked to her about it or at least informed her about it.

"Adrika I knew you would came unglued about it. That was one of the reasons I did let you find out on your own." I said.

"I know I had to find out on my own but at least I could have talked to you about it. That's what we have each other mean" she reasoned.
Completely true.

"But I have seen you and how hard sometimes things get for you. You were totally unstable about that reason that I was afraid if you get to know that of my knowledge about that you would feel obligated to an explanation to me and that would trouble you even more. I was just protecting you my princess." I held her face for her to look me in eyes."from yourself."

         A tear rolled down on her cheek. Then she hugged me. And I couldn't explain what that felt like. I felt whole. I felt complete. One feeling was I have the whole world in my arms. the feeling was Devine. But another feeling was like I had a very powerful force in my arms I was not sure if I could control it. but that didn't matter at that time all I knew was she was with me in my arms then she sobbed.

"What happened princess?" I asked

"If I'm not the one you think I'm will you be still the same with me? What if I'm different." She asked.
I wasn't sure what she meant. But I knew my Answer.

"Being different doesn't change the person I love. "

"I'm capable of doing things which aren't normal.  Which considered impossible. "

"I know you are able to do impossible things. I mean have you not seen mahamahim bhishma that man is tough as rock. And you befriended him like and have a regular routine of conversation with him. That's impossible enough to know how capable you are." I said.  She looked restless. I asked

"What's bothering you adrika? "

"I'm a prakiti kanya. And that's why I was sent to those distance world because they knew about these and could control my powers till the day I would be strong enough to handle them. Baldau taught me a little. And there are so much I need to learn about myself. And you... "
She said crying.

And I starred at her beautiful tear stained face. I didn't know she could be this emotional.

"I will wait

"I will wait. Doesn't matter how long. I will."
She looked up into my eyes.

"Today I'll leave for an unknown destination. As per Baldau this place is what meant for. Where I can see the perfect self of nature. Where I can train. Until our next meet. You should leave for hastinapur tomorrow morning. Jyesth need you right now when Kumar Arjun isn't there. " I nodded at her. She just sighed and placed her head on my shoulders and drifted into sleep. She did fall asleep on me.

Adrika's POV

Bidding farewell to Nakul was easier than I thought. Mostly because he was extremely understanding. I wished I could have someone like him in my time. We talked. He was going back next day morning. Now I was getting ready to leave with Bhrata Balram. He sent a message that he was going to be waiting for me in the stable. I knew it was my last chance to meet him before god knows when. I went to his room. He was admiring himself in mirror with one of my sword in hand. I smiled.

"Isn't it mine Kumar?"