where is Adrika?

Nakul's POV
I had nothing but to wait till I met her again. She confessed her arduous for me. And yet in such a moment that I didn't have any time to say to her. I had so much to ask. So much to tell. I didn't know where she was or when we were going to meet again. I bid farewell to Subhadra who had become a great friend of mine. If anyone would tell me I was going to be friends with a princess I would have laughed at their faces. But after meeting Adrika everything was so different.  A female war strategist with remarkable knowledge and power. I was lucky enough to get a woman who wasn't normal yet so perfect. The best creation of God. Prakriti herself. We went on an adventure. It's all seemed so unreal. Like a dream. But all these happened. And that was all I was thinking all my way back. When I reached Hastinapur it was afternoon. I met mata who asked me thousands of questions about Basudev krishn. Dwarika. Then I met my brothers and they also did the same thing

"What did Adrika said for me? " A curious bhrata bheem asked.

"She was tensed a lot bhrata bheem. She just said she will meet us soon. Until then we should stick together and she sent me here saying something important is going to happen, and as bhrata Arjun is with her brother, so Jyesth would need me. " I said looking for an answer.

" This woman never fails to amaze me. She exactly knew what was happening here. But before that why she was distressed? Is her health well?" Jyesth asked.

"Is she hurt during your journey?" Sahadev asked.

"No she is well. But do you ever felt she extra ordinary? Too much different?" I asked which they all laughed at.

"We all do Nakul!" Jyesth said

"Well I get to know why. She also got to know why. She is not any woman. She is what a woman should be. She is a Prakriti kanya Jyesth." I said. He beamed with happiness.

"Our Adrika? A Prakriti kanya? She is.. " He was stumbling upon his words.

"Adrika is powerful, now she is totally magical." Bhrata bheem said. I looked at my younger brother who was quiet.

"You won't say anything?" Bhrata bheem asked him.

"Prakriti kanya or not she will always be the greatest woman I know. My best friend until she became something else." He said. To which I looked down and bhrata bheem clapped my back.

"You did tell her right?" Jyesth asked.

"I did and she returned my feelings. But yes she has a condition." I replied.

"What?" He asked

"She is against the multiple marriage custom of aryavart. In my opinion she deserves this. So I promised her that I will always be devoted to her. Marriage happens or not. And my bond with another woman will be impossible." I said.

"You did a right thing here my brother." Jyesth said

"We are proud of you." Bhrata bheem said. Sahadev nodded.

"I'm happy she is going be my side for ever. As family." Jyesth said.

       After that they informed me about moving to that new palace. I didn't see the necessity yet compiled. We started our journey. My mind was clouded with her thoughts. The last moment. That kiss. I wasn't able to forget it. Her words were ringing in my mind until next time. And that's what I was telling myself. Until next time my love.

Arjun's POV

         Madhav and his Leela. As Adrika used to say. Adrika. I had so much to ask to Adrika. It was same feeling to be with both madhav and Adrika. And with her I always felt like I got answers to my questions. I didn't need to say anything. She just knew everything. When we reached Dwarka she wasn't there. Madhav smiled knowingly when he heard. But my face darkened when I heard she left to discover herself. Madhav told me last time when she was left for several years she said she wanted to know herself. I was worried if she left for a long time again.