A problem

Hello guys,
It's your author Pragyna.
Last week was one of the hardest time i had ever faced. Those who know me, have the idea that how I am involved in this book. How I cherish every comment and vote.. How I adore talking with my readers.. For me this is like letting someone into my brain... And show them the world I created inside my subconscious.

But last week I lost this account.. Or at least I thought of. Because I don't have much faith on any costumer service or help desk. I lost all my hope and created another account and with help of some amazing people on this platform I even spread the word that I will be posting my story on that account. But miraculously After 5days of complaining I got response from wattpad help desk and they were extremely helpful in reviving my account. As I am posting here you can see that my account is activated now. So here is the thing that I already start posting my story there but as per expected it doesn't get the reads that i was getting here. Because understandably we could not reach to all those are reading the story.

So here it is. As I just posted one chapter on that account I will post that here as well then will delete that book. So that we can carry on here as usual... Because it is very frustrating to read one story from different accounts.

What do you all think about it?
Please answer this.