The things needed to sort

Adrika's POV

      I accepted the fact that I wasn't able to do anything for Droupadi and Prithvi. I just needed to give him time to understand everything on his own. I spend that morning in the woods meditating and trying to to connect with mother nature. When I returned they were already on breakfast table with kids. I called Vritti to help me getting ready fast. When we reached to my room she said.

" Mumma do you know abhi is getting married?" I looked up to her, so my brother had already informed everyone I nodded. " but why? Is he very young?"

"People marry young here baby." I said trying to read what was happening inside my my daughter's mind. She looked puzzled.

"You didn't. You married at a reasonable age. " She said while started combing my hair.

"Because I had your father beside me to take this decision with me. I had him to support me and love me. He loved me enough to wait for me to get ready for marriage. He got so many 'advices' from so many people to get married to another princess. And start a family otherwise his of springs will never see the lights. Because marrying so late I would not be able to bear a child. He stood up to them. For me." I said. I remembered all those years in Indraprastha.

"Mumma.. Have you ever thought what would have it be if you haven't met Baba? Would you marry anyone without even knowing them just like Abhi is doing?" She asked. I sensed an unnatural disturbance in her ever calm or playful demeanor. I knew what was bothering her.

"No my baby I wouldn't. I would have wait for love. And I want you to do so too. You don't have to think about marriage until you find your love." She was relaxed. She hugged me.

"Thank you mumma." She said.

"Don't you worry about Abhi, my pumpkin.. He likes Uttara. And knows her better than you think." She looked up to me.

"You talked to him?" She asked astonishingly.

"Haaaannn... You didn't thought I would let any of my kids getting into a loveless marriage." I said proudly. "Now lets go. Otherwise we would be late for breakfast and early for lunch."

         Chuckling we reached. They were chatting and laughing. Aadi was sitting in between Abhi and Prithvi. Three of them looked like they are in a deep conversation. Subhadra and Aarya was also chatting about something. Her eyes cought us first.

"Jiji is here." She said they all looked up.

"Come Chhoti bhavi."
"Come Maa"
Two voices said at the same time. Everyone looked at them amusingly then looked at me. Chhote kumar and Prithvi were giving me expecting looks with hands raised for me to take.

"This should be interesting." I heard my husband said. Then he and Subhadra leaned forward like they were watching a movie and an interesting scene come up. I flashed a smile to everyone and gave my left hand to chhote kumar. Everyone laughed at Prithvi's pouted face.

"Awwww.... My poor brother." Vriti said taking his outstretched hand and we sat down.

"You can have your Maa all you want through out the day but at dining table she belongs with me and me alone Son. Not even my dear twin here can change that. " Choote kumar said. Prithvi chuckled.

"Kumar... Stop being cheeky. What it was being discussed?" I asked while Droupadi passed me my tea.

"Adrike... There is so much they will see one after another. Several others are in your life who they didn't met yet but will be soon." Bhrata Krishn said.

"If that 'soon' is war then I don't want them to meet any of those Bhratashree. Let their affection be with people of their own. So that their hands don't shake, their weapons don't quiver while facing them." I said and looked to Dristadyumn who gave me a bow.