Journey continues

Adrika's POV

For my relief both Subhadra and Kumar Arjun were safe, we all approached Bhrata Krishn. Subhadra hugged him first. Then I joined. He hugged us both.

"Adrike! Subhadre!" He said

"Are you alright bhratashree? Subhadra asked.

"Why won't I be alright, you are the one who was drawing in water and your jiji here is all bloody." Bhrata krishn said. Which gained everyone's attention to me.

"I'm alright, just some scratches. It will heal soon." I said. He nodded.

"You two spend so much time in Hastinapur that I feared maybe you two found husbands there. "He jocked mainly to Subhadra but it did affect me. Subhadra made a very shy protest to which he smiled before saying

"You are my yogmaya Subhadre and Adrika is my Adishakti. Without you two I neither get taste in food nor peace in sleep. Tell me. Are you in ecstasy?"

"How can I be? I was so scared and worried about you." She answered.

"Muse on things that worries you Subhadre! That only can help. And when Arjun promised for your safety, you don't need to be scared and both Nakul and Adrike was there for his help as well." He explained. I smiled at it.

         Arjun and Nakul were repeatedly  asking Bhrata krishn to pay attention to Kalyavan who was coming. But he gave them the philosophy behind death approaching every second of our life. Then he informed them that he wasn't going to die with any of our weapon and started walking away. Which astonished the princes. The krishn basudev, the whole Aryavart can't dare to cross his path was running away from a confrontation.

"What is he doing? Running away?" Arjun asked no one particular.

"For your eyes. May be. But for me he is just leading Kalyavan to its Kal" I said as we follow them.

          After tricking Kalyavan to disturb maharishi muchukund's meditation and eventually dieing Bhrata krishn joined us and explained his work. And when he praised Arjun for defeating maharaj Dhrupad, he mentioned those carved stones that bhrata krishn sent him as a gift.

"Amazing Arjun, I didn't know you would get this information from those stones."

"You didn't send those for this?" Arjun asked.

"No. It was beautiful and was 5. As you 5 brothers. I liked them so I sent them to you."

"Don't believe him Kumar Arjun, my brother's words and deeds never compliment each other." Subhadra said.

"A person always receive things as his situation and knowledge. And you Subhadre, how could you say this about your brother? The world will think basudev krishn is a lier." He said.

"True, but you just send it to the only person who was capable of understanding it." I said. He laughed.

"Only you Adrike. Only you have this aptitude for shutting me down."

"Adrika is another help you provide that you can't deny Vasudev." Arjun said.

" Don't say this Infront of Baldau. He is already furious that I sent her to Hastinapur as soon as she returned. She has been an absolute pleasure to Baldau from her birth. He loves her the most among 3 of us." Bhrata krishn said.

"Who won't?" Nakul said in a dreamy manner. But covered up real fast when everyone looked at him. "In Hastinapur as well everyone adores her so much. Guru dev, pitamah, jyesth bhrata. Everyone."

"That's great to hear. Nakul your entry with those giant eagle was been a talk for a while. It's incredibly how you control these creatures, similar to Adrika." I looked up at my brother's words.