World fall apart

Adrika's POV

The 4day journey was felt like 4whole years. I rode as fast as I could but I made sure to take rest and have food in mean time. This part I usually ignore while travelling. I avoided travelling at night. I stayed in inns and ashrams. I met several people in the way whom I knew of but never met. Finally I reached at the borders of indraprastha. I was tiered and just wanted to reach home but the chief of the group stopped me.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" I asked suspecting some britch in system or something.

"Everything is alright my queen. I have a word from the emperor for you." He said politely. I nodded for him to go on. "The whole Royal Family has travelled to Hastinapur. The Lordship want you to join them as soon as possible."

Ohh.. No... It was time. It was time for the greatest shame of time. Oh my god. So that was bhrata krishn's plan to keep me out from this situation.

"When did they leave?" I asked impatiently.

"A week my lady. But... " He said

I didn't wait for him to say anything I just turned my horse and rode. As fast as I could. How could I loose the track of time. Then i stopped. If I went there, I would mess up the the timeline. I went towards my city. The moment I reached home my head was spinning, I was nauseous with detested. The part of mahabharat that haunted my dreams for ages were flashing infront of my eyes. I was miles away but I was feeling every bit of it. I could not stop myself from falling on my knees. I wasn't sure if I had any emotions on my face because to be honest I felt hollow. Empty inside. The pain that Droupadi was going through made me feel so helpless that I felt like end this whole world right there. I was aware that I was crying. I was crying because I was feeling what happened with her. I felt like I was shamed and I was defiled. Like my character was tainted. Then I heard.

"Chhoti bhavi"

I looked around like to find my chhote Kumar. He must have said my name. He must have called for me, he must have wished I was there like I promised him I would be when ever he need. My only devar my son. I instantly felt the motherly love towards him I never had. He was always been a friend but maybe that's not how marriage work. He must have stripped off of every jewellery. He must have treated as a slave. Until then I was empty, now I was filled with rage. I screamed, and that was almost animalistic. That scream had a power of thunder storm and impact of a cyclone. The room was destroyed.

"They killed my soul bhrata krishn... Please let me take my revenge."

I never heard my voice like this. It was so hollow that it scared myself. Because it was the moment I realized the girl from 21st century was officially dead. That day a new person was born and I fear she was born to destroy.

Arjun's POV

If someone says to choose between life that I had and death. I would choose death. Seeing your wife being violated in front of you isn't something you could live with. But we had to. The scene in front of us would haunt our dreams for ever. Then we heard her. Our strength. In her weakest. Or so we thought. When Sahadev addressed her. I was terrified of her scream. It was barmy. She screamed in pain and anger. Like that sweet words of addressing he used to tease her time to time was paining her. She made everyone on their knees with just one scream. She showed the power of a woman to the court which just shamed another one. We could heard her roar yet we knew she was far away. She was roaring like a wounded tigress. Droupadi and mata left after that but everyone were terrified of the painful screams of Adrika they were hearing. That was physically painful. Suddenly it was stoped. We all looked up to see Madhav standing there. He was also looked enraged. His ever calming face had a fire that no one witnessed.