Parth 2

Adrika's POV
        I never thought I would see death at such close proximity. I willingly risked my life on Nakul's confidence but you have to be little skeptical when it comes to your life. While loosing consciousness I was thinking what will happen now, will I be wake up in my own time or I would be dead and someone would find my body in my apartment? Will someone come to look for me? Or that nosey neighbor would call the cops on me? No.. Sky will come. I told him I would meet him that evening. If I don't show up he will come. But that was years ago. Was time stopped there until I return? I didn't know. I laughed at the irony of the situation, I was inside a treseract yet I knew so less about the time paradox theory. Maybe after that I loose my senses because the next thing I remembered was anxious Droupadi and Helisha hovering over me. The next couple of days while I was recovering Indraprastha was getting ready for it's Nagar pujan. Days were peaceful here. I was with my loved ones. Bharta krishn was here, Nakul, Droupadi and the reassurance of some peaceful years to come... Eventful yes. Chaotic yes. But peaceful. One last thing to happen. And secretly I don't complain about it. Arjun needed to leave Indraprastha. And he did. After his dispersal we did the Nagar pujan as per tradition. Droupadi insisted me to join her in some rituals.

"Droupadi this is the rights of a queen. Not me." I protested.

"You are as much as a queen of Indraprastha as I am. What I ever done for this city as a queen? You made it possible. You risk your life for the city people. You save Pandavas in multiple occasions. I'm the queen with right presented. But you are the queen with rights earned. If I do this alone today, that will be the biggest injustice." She countered.

"Adrike! You can't run away from bonds of affection. You are always been free.. Because we could let you fly free but here. They expect you to live. With them. Meri behna... Ab ruk jao. Swikar kar lo jo tmhara hai." Bhrata krishn said.

      He knew my thoughts about time paradox. How i was questioning my ultimate reality here. He knew I was being skeptical about the marriage. It was a hint that my world was moving without me. Me.. My memories were like distance dream for my loved ones. They were moved on and I was fading from their subconscious. Or they just don't have any recognition of me. I needed to accept this as my substantiality. Maa, baba, Sky don't have a Adrika in their life anymore. But these people have.. A lone tear rolled down my eyes while I nodded looking down.

"Leaving the ideology of life is difficult Dearie.. But we promise we will give you so much love that you will not regret your decision." Jyesth said.

"Who said Adrika will leave us.. So many culinary delights she knows that I have yet to have and learn." Bhrata bhim said while crushing me in a side hug. That man was  like a rock.

"Seems like I lost my sister..." Bhrata krishn said chuckling.

"You lost her the day we met er vasudev. She is my sister now." Bhrata bhim said.

"Until her marriage bhrata bhim. After that you three can't even talk to her directly as per tradition. But me. I'll always be best friends to her.. Right Adrike?" Chhote kumar said to which I smiled a little.

"Why? This is not fair that only jyesth me and Arjun won't be able to be around Adrika." Bhrata bhim whined.

"Tradition is like so bhrat bhim. Elder brothers can't tak to the younger brother's bride." Bhrata krishn said.

"When I ever follow traditions bhrata krishn? You said na I'm the definition of change. How you expect me to follow this now?" I said. Bhrata bhim who hasn't released me yet crushed me again saying that's my girl. A small yelp came out of my mouth that aghast Nakul. But jyesth saw it and said.

"Bhim! Adrika is absolutely strong yet she is a woman be gentle while handling her, specially when she is recovering from a life threatening incident. You are crushing her."