Journey to Hasthinapur once again

Adrika's POV

After a long discussion with pandava brothers about possibilities of breaking any vows. They all took leave. I needed to talk to my people as well. I called my trusted members for a meeting. Hellisha, Aeser, Kayero and Shiara all of them looked somewhat tense.

"Looking at the given circumstances I think I need to go to Hasthinapur tomorrow. As well as maybe I'll be spending some time away from home. In this case I hope I can depend on you all for running the council effectively." I said.

"What ever you try Adrika, I don't think you can save them from the wrath of their family. They are in deep. I believe their family won't accept them." Aeser said.

"That's what been a problem for me. But I'm sure I will be able to find any middle ground." I replied.

"If we are going to run the island with out you my Grace, we need a plan. To run things swiftly." Kayero said. Always logical Kayero.

"Yes Kayero. And I know you already have something in mind. So let's see what you came up with."

"My grace I suggest the ancient one and the dragons guard the North borders. As that's our vulnerable part. Then we have Alpha Aeser and his wolf pack on east as that's our trade path. They are most familiar with it. My kind will have west mountains. As per Manor and it's responsibility, Lady Helisha is more than enough for it." He explained.

"Hmm.. Sounds doable. But one thing you missed Kayero. The southern Ocean. We cannot risk that." I said. I knew it's sounds too much preparedness for a mere Prince's over protective rambling. But his words got me realised, my people can face an attack as well. And I needed to protect them.

"I think it's time." I smiled and looked at Aeser who was way too tensed. He looked up to meet my eyes..

"But Adrika they have been undisturbed for centuries now

"But Adrika they have been undisturbed for centuries now. I can guard the ocean." He said.

"No I want you on the trade tracks. I want your senses and judgement over there." I said.

"My Grace! The Merpeople are at your debt for once. If we use them now they won't be there in actual need. We are not in war right now. I think we should save that asset." Helisha said.

"Yes my friend. Merpeople are not fond of disturbance. They promised to help us once. We should use this wisely." Shiara's rough voice said.

"Then we need outer help to secure our ocean. Find me the fastest carrier. A letter needs to reach Mirkwood before you all reach The Island. I'll write to elves." I said.

I knew hell will broke loose when they reach Hastinapur. I needed to do some troble shooting as well. But I couldn't just barge in to the court of Hastinapur. Only one man could grant me that authority. Time to meet Baldau. After a farewell from every one the padavas along with Droupadi and mata Kunti left. Kumar Nakul held my eyes for a bit, which was a desperate attempt to say that how much he hated that part.