the incrwonation

The elders left after some time. Karn and Arjun seemed like they had an arrangement as when they reached us, both of them were smiling.

"Adrika. I have your bow. Do you want me to send it or should I give it to you tomorrow morning at practice?"  said. Before I could answer,

"Why does he have your bow?" Bheem asked.

"We practice together in the morning." I said. And he laughed.

"Didn't you find any deserts worrior to practice?" I was shocked at his ignorance. Karn was angry. Even his brothers didn't look that much pleased. God! was he actually this rude in the book?

"Why? What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"You didn't live here so may be you are not familiar with the customs here. He is a shuut. They are not meant for fight." He explained.  I laughed.

"So as per your logic, I'm not allowed to learn weapons. I'm a Yadav lady. We are just cow herders. I'm not even allowed to learn anything right?" I asked.

"No Adrika. He doesn't mean like that." Kumar Yudhistir tried to calm me.

"It's ok jyesth. If you know Kumar bheem Yadavs have one of the strongest army right now. As per your 'coustom', we are not deserts either. Ability don't come with birth. It has to be earned. With hard work, practice, and learning. Whoever can do that, ability comes to him as a gift. Knowledge is like sunshine. Sunshine enlightens every part of the world equally. It doesn't give you more and leave me in dark. Does it?" I explained calmly. But Kumar Bheem stormed out of the room. I closed my eyes for a second as he was angry now. I looked at everyone and said faking a frown,

"So who wants the pleasure of informing mahamahim bhisma that we can't have our usual discussion session tonight? Looks like I'm going to spend all my time in kitchen. Friend's angry." They all laughed.

"You defended me against your friend." Karn said. I smiled.

"I did. He was wrong. And as a friend it's my duty to correct his faults. And confront him when he is in wrong."

"But he is your friend. Should not you be with him whatever the situation is?" He asked.

"I'm his friend not slave." I said.  "I have my opinion and I'm entitled to it. As a friend it's my responsibility to correct him, so that he won't get in trouble."

       I left after that. Honestly it didn't take much efforts to convince Kumar Bheem. I made him some steam cakes, which he never heard of and that's it. I had plenty of time to visit Mahamahim but I decided against it, he must be busy for tomorrow I guessed. Due to pujan I hadn't had my training that day. I took out my innovative sword, it had a ornamental center which worn in palm and give the jewel a push so that two swords come out from each ends. I started practicing it in a balcony near my room. After sometime I heard someone. And blame to my reflexes I put my sword to their neck.

 And blame to my reflexes I put my sword to their neck