meddling with time?

.....to Mahabharata"

His words rang in my mind. I wasn't fully sure what he was talking about. Into Mahabharata? To the past? Travel in time? Why?

"Batata krishn! How's it possible?" I said but then I realized who I'm talking about. Everything is possible for him.

"Prashn wo nai hai Adrike. Prashn to ye hona chaie ki iski abasyakta Kya Hai?" He said.

(That's not the right question Adrike. The right question is why it's necessary?)

"Then tell me. Why it's necessary? It's in past. And after that it's the great epic. If a new person from a different time added in, it can unbalance the situation, unstable the whole dynamics of that yuga. Things will change and that can affect today's world as well. It's weird to give advice to the person without whom the universe won't be exist but I don't see any point of that. Then why do you want to do this?" I said. He smiled and said

"You are so connected to Mahabharata behena. It's like Mahabharata flow in your body like blood. Then tell me what was the purpose of this great war."

"To bring righteousness in the society."I replied.

"Did it happened?"

"It didn't?" I asked confused. "Pandavas won and ruled. Everyone got justice. Righteousness indeed was established. Wasn't it bhrata krishn?"

"Injustice. This injustice lead to the war. Par Jahan annay hua ho waha pe mili Vijay, Kya bastavik Vijay hai? Us Vijay pe adharit dharm Kya dharm ki Sahi paribhasha hai?" He then asked.
(But is the victory which gotten, where this injustice happened a real victory? And is righteousness based upon that victory is the definition of real righteousness?)

He made me confused with his verdicts. And why I'm surprised? That was what he was known for.

"I don't know what injustice you are talking about. A fictional character albus dombledore once said 'mystrious thing time is. Powerful. When meddled with dangerous.' it will create a ripple in the time stream. Is it worth it?"I asked, wasn't sure to who.

"When you know you will understand. And I waited for this moment for centuries to avoid extreme effect of meddling with time." He answered.

"Is this the reason? To avoid consequences of this. Cause there are several greater devotees who can do this without a single questions asked."

"No. I wanted the questions to be asked. This is the only reason for the answers to be found." He replied.
I nodded.

"I'm taking you to Dwaika the time when Subhadre is getting ready to visit Hastinapur for the first time. Baldau knows everything. And I have already described Subhadre about you and why anyone didn't know or met you." He said.

"Which is?" I asked. He gave me that michivious smile of him before saying
"You will know."

I faked a glare before smiling and saying

"Jesi apki iccha. Apse Kon hit sakta hai."
(What ever you want. Who can ever win you.)
He laughed.

"See that's why I said you know me better than myself."

"Ok now tell me everything that I need to know about that era."

"You already know everything. Just the language. I'll give you the power so that you will understand everything. And due to your history, everyone will think your language is meant to be different." He explained.

"Do I need to wear all these kind of jewellery you are wearing?" I asked. He laughed at it.

"Yadavo ki rajkumari ho. Pehen na to padega."
(You are princess of Yadav clan. You have to look like royal)