Big Dissions

Adrika's POV

A new day. Instead of decreasing, the tension in the atmosphere seemed to increase a lot more. I avoided Bhrata krishn for most of the time. And waited for Prince Dristadymn. The ride was nice. Helisha and Comi stayed back to look over things. All the other islanders join us. Dristadymn seemed a very genuine person. He was really excited to be with the islanders. He took us inside the forest to a place where a river was meeting a sea. That place was magical. We returned with newly found friendships. And this ride gave me the answers about how I was gonna deal with all that was happening around. We talked about a lot of things. But there was a conversation I wasn't prepared for. It was when we were returning back.

"They need you right now queen. They need their friend."

"Well they don't feel they need me as much as you Prince." I said. Not wanting to share anything with this little known prince.

"So I was right. This is personal. Your sudden appearance here. A promise is broken. May be a potential marriage. But this marriage is already happened. So I hope you can forget this and move on. I don't want to see my sister in any kind of misery." I laughed internally.

"So this was the reason for your intrest in us. You were counting our power. This is why you brought me away from everyone so that you can threten me."

All colours from his face drained out. He understood he wasn't as subtle as he wanted. But before he could say anything I continued.

"Don't worry prince. I don't believe in revenge for petty things. But I also don't leave what is mine. Your sister and her rights are safe until she cross my path. And now I want you to treat me as a Royal guest I am. Which can be started by leaving my carriage to your own ride."

          I said stricking my carriage wall two times as a symbol of halter. It stopped immediately. And I pushed the door open for him. He was confused and shocked at the same time. But he didn't react while leaving.

We reached the camp side in no time. And immediately I entered my chamber. But Bhrata Krishn was already there.

"It took you long enough meri pyari behen. I thought you would know his intension immediately." He said with a mischievous smile. I looked at him.

"It took you long enough bhrata krishn. I thought you would be the first person I would talk to after that horrific event in front of my eyes." I snarled at him. To which Aesar gave a purr. Again werewolves.

"Adrike.. I didn't felt you need me. You are the strongest woman I know. You are far greater than that." He countered with a calm smile this time.

"Then you should have make me emotionless. I would have been perfect then. You let me be venerable. You let me feel those. May be the strongest woman you know didn't need you that time. But a sister needed her brother and the brother let her down." I said and the end of my words I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. And instantly there was rain. Well sometimes I forget that I'm a form of nature. Big responsibility. I could tell you. A look of dejection crossed his face

 A look of dejection crossed his face