what's right thing to do?

Next day morning at Pandava's room
Prince Arjun was explaining war techniques to his brothers. He was working on it the whole night.

"Hmm.. that's looking good for now." Yudhistir said.
"Seems like you actually planned more on destroying the ploy than making one."

"Yes, when 2 sisters suggested the same thing, it can be a sign. So I thought why not try it." Arjun replied.

"What do you think Adrika?" Bheem said. Then realized she was not there.

"Yh I think I'm getting used to her. She is around so much these days." He said.

"But she just arrived yesterday bhrata bheem." Sahadev said.

"Doesn't feel like, does it?" Arjun said.

"Very impactful woman she is. Her words always full of wisdom and mystery." Yudhistir said.

"Very skilled too. I can already feel that there are going to be a very tough fight to have her hand in marriage." Sahadev said.

       Prince Nakul looked up to it. Which didn't go unnoticed by his brother Arjun.

"Let's get back to it." Yudhistir said to everyone.

Mine and subhadra's room

Subhadra returned from somewhere. I was examining people from the window.

"Where were you Subhadra?" I asked her. Which clearly startled her, maybe she thought I didn't notice her absence.

"Nowhere jiji. Just roaming." She said, obviously lying.

"Since when my beauty conscious little sister roams for almost 2 hours in sun without a reason?" I said without taking my eye off of someone I noticed.

"No jiji. Seriously. I was just roaming, then I bumped into rajkumar Arjun."

"Just bumped. That shouldn't take this long. Looks like someone has this little something for some Archer Prince." I teased her.

" Jiji... It's nothing at all like this. Its bhrata krishn for whom I was forced to meet Kumar Arjun. He gave me something for him." She clarified.

"FORCED? Then why didn't you just gave him that something when I gave everyone their presents?" This time I looked at her.

She blushed and smiled. Then her face fall.
"Jiji. He is going to lead the war. He is going to face the opposite army first. Jiji what if anything happens to him? What if he get hurt?" She asked me with worry.

"Wars are cruel. But Kumar Arjun is a good fighter. He'll manage himself well. And he has protection of his greatly capable brothers. He is not going to get hurt. (I cupped her right cheek) you don't worry." I then remembered something. "someone else going to get hurt. "

"Who jiji?" She asked.

"No one. Go and meet Dushala. she will bleam me that you forgot her after my arrival." I said. She smiled and left.

       I saw everyone preparing. Then I thought to pay a visit to pandavas before their departure. And reached their chamber.

"Can I come in my Lords?" I ask to get their attention even if they were expecting me as the servant informed them. They all looked at me.
I had my little hand knife to sharping my nails with it.