Business deal

Nakul's POV
     That morning was very peculiar one. I wasn't sure what I was feeling.  I was quite cheerful looking at the situation. I was feeling like she was around me. somewhere. But where? there was not any news of her comming. She didn't even mention of her comming. Still it felt like she was here. I was thinking about it then some maids came with some things for all of us. Those were drinks. And food items. but those were unfamilar. We all took some drinks.

"I know this drink from somewhere. The taste is familar. but I can't quite put my finger in where." bhrata bheem said tateing like an expert.

"Dasi!what are these?" I asked.

"We do not know raj kumar. These are some differnt fruits that mahamantri vidur brought and milk. he ordered to make breakfast for the whole royal family using these. Also rajkumar Nakul shoud not try what raj kumar bheem is having. It can be an adverse effect."She replied.

"Okay. you can leave now." Jyesth bhrata said.

"I feel like I have tasted something similar somewhere else as well." Bhrata arjun said looking at his pinkish coloured drink.

"Let me taste." bhrata bheem said. After tasting,

"I know. This taste exartly like those red berries with seeds outside I used to collect with Komi. Arjun these were used to be your fevorites."

"Komi?" I asked.

"How can you forget Komi Nakul? That female centaur. Kayero's wife. At Adrika's." After his wordws we all drank our drings to see for femilarities. He was right. Those were same taste as the fruits of the Island.

"Oh well. Now i know. This drink is that fruits of dragons. My fevorite." Bhrata bheem said.

"But how its here. To Kakashree?" Jyesth bhrata said.

"May be they send something as gift." Bhrata Arjun said.

"She is here. My Adrika is here." i said.

"What? How do you know Bhrata?" Sahadev finally uttered something.

"Only Adrika knows our fevorites and allergies about these fruits. Dasi told me not to try bhrata beem's drink cause im allergic to that perticular fruit. This can only she knew." i said.

"Then why she did not came here to meet?" Bhrata bheem ased. I didn't know.

"She is this mad that she doesn't even want to meet us." Jyesth said. That st me of guard.

"Why you are so negetive about her Jyesth? She said she will be there for us. She said she will come to our aid and she said she loves me. She loves me. I made a mistake of breaking my promise to her, but I wont make any mistate of not trusting her." i said a little agreevated.  When i was leaving the room I heard bhrata Arjun said.

"Their love is beyond our understanding Jyesth bhrata. Its divine in its own way. We should trust Nakul on this." 

             I went to the garden to cool off. After a while I was relaxed a bit. I heard someone was comming. It was Angraj karn. But why was he coming to me? I did have anything against him but we were in talking terms either. He was a good friend to Adrika. She was the only thing common between us.

"What happened Nakul? You look very disstressed." He asked me in a genuinely concerned voice. That was very out of notch for me. For some moment I was not suere how to respond to that.

"Pranam Angraj." he noded. "I'm fine. Just little restless about things." I said.

"If you are restless about certain beautiful maiden. Then you are one lucky young man. That girl's affection is not something that your silly decision can affect." he said with a smile and we both laughed.