Time takes turns

Adrika's POV
      I read about Shishupal briefly in mahabharat and other books. Honestly I never thought of him as important enough but his words. How could someone be so veil with their words. He was uttering words that could make the food in your stomach reappear. This guy was the modern day equivalent of the guy can't say two words with out a curse word in between. He wasn't fit to be a face of anything. He wasn't fit to represent a class in school meeting let alone a kingdom. He shamed everyone. My brother for several things from kans's death to bhabi rukmini's marriage, bhrata bhim for marrying a demon, Droupadi for marrying pandavas and friendship with bhrata krishn. He even drag king Pandu into this. All while bhrata krishn reminding him to keep counting his sins that he promised his mother to forgive his 100 sins only. And my blood was boiling with his every word. He was insulting my brother in front of me.

"If being a Womeniser wasn't enough he brought this orphan from some slave market to flaunt as his sister." He said towards me. There were two people has rage dropping from their faces. My husband and Angraj. But he looked helpless as well.

"What do you think of us? Fools? Out of nowhere a lass just appears. Oh so great sister of krishn vasudev... I don't believe you witch.. Your powers are dark.. You are a witch. You should burned alive." He yelled.

"Stay in your limits prince Sishupal. Don't forget the lady you are addressing is a Queen and my wife." Nakul said. Aw.. Sweet.

"Don't bother yourself  Aarya. Everyone has their own way of praising. History witnessed when ever men can't exceed a woman in credibility they accuse her greatness to be abnormal. Witches are just very intelligent woman. Just the regressive mentality of men couldn't except their intelligence." I said. Wow history lession kicked in. Sishupal was shocked by this. But I continued "You must forgive the poor choices of words in my cousins case here due to the lack of ability of self analyzation. He is praising my intellect. But Cousin Sishupal do you happen to forget only bhrata krishn promised your mother to forgive your 100 sins.. Not me." I finished in a sickening sweet tone.

             He looked scared for a moment, then again started insulting my brother. Coward. Must have realised his mistake of insulting me. What happened after that was no mystery, he ran out of his sins. The moment he made the 101th mistake bhrata krishn's Sudarshan cut his head off. Duryodhan made a scene out of it but shut down immediately by everyone. They pick up weapons so as per punishment, they had to strip down their weapons. They left in a huff. Our lives fall on flow once again. This time my focus was solely on my Subhadra. For some reasons there she was constantly getting into accidents. Someone was definitely trying to harm my sister. But why. Maybe it's not Subhadra. It's Abhimanyu. As I was very wanted to be around Subhadra my amazing husband and chhote Kumar took over my responsibility. I get to spend a lot of time doing nothing. That was the first time I ever did that. Even jyesth bhrata point out that this relaxed time for me was long over due. One day three of us girls were at my chamber. They were playing some board game while I was just sleeping on the floor near them. We were talking and having a great time. While I heard chote Kumar's voice.

"Chhoti bhavi... Where are you?"

           He used to call me that once in a while as a joke. There wasn't any restrictions to enter my room for anyone. Only when Nakul was here his guards stop anyone at gate to inform us. So chhote Kumar came in not knowing Subhadra and Droupadi was here too. He looked at us.

"Forgive me Subhadra bhavi, Panchali.. I didn't know you are here." They both nodded. "Chhoti bhabi I'm here to inform something." He said. I looked up to him. I didn't bother to get up.