It's becoming complicated.

Adrika's POV
       I just wanted this evening to be done. So that I could leave. I wanted to return to my island. Or worse. I wanted to return to my time. Run back to my mom, dad and Sky. I missed my life as a doctor. I missed my time at my hospital. Head nurse Mrs. Doe, Megan, Charlie, Henry. I missed them all. I didn't wanted to live here anymore. But to my dismay this evening wasn't passing anytime soon. Another guest enters my Chamber. It was Dristadyumn.
"Oh.. You are done playing the instrument, my queen. It was so unique that I could not stopped my self." He said.

"Of course Prince. This is Helisha. My most trusted." I introduced them.

"My Lord.." Helisha said with a polite bow.

"Lady Helisha!" He returned.

"My other two advisors and Commander in chief are away right now." I said explaining.

"I met Lord Aesar. Brave man. Very Intemedating." He said and I smiled.

"He is no man Kumar. He is a werewolf."

"A wolf man."

"Indeed. We are very different from anything you know."

"Why don't you enlight me over dinner?" He said hopefully.

"Care to join?" I asked with a smile.

"May I leave to prepare, my grace?" Helisha asked and I nodded.

        We had dinner and discuss. He was very interested in Island and It's habitants. At the end of our chat Aasar also joined. And he was unbelievably calm for someone who just got betrayed by one of their kind. And I was thinking about how every single thing I knew about myself changed. How much effect it will have on the world I know. Do I know the world that was once mine.

"I will leave you to rest your highness. And if you don't mind I want to show you some places of our kingdom tomorrow." Dristadyumn said breaking me from my thoughts.

"I don't think that will be possible. You see we want to leave  for Island first thing in the morning... " He cut me.

"Please.. This is your first time in Kampilya and we even didn't gotten any opportunity to honor you properly. A day with me.. For the sake of this new friendship. If you want lady Helisha or Alpha Aeser can also join us. It will be more enjoyable."

"Alpha?" I asked him which put a different smile on his face.

"We should give the fair prince a chance to spend some time with us Adrika." He said. My name sounded more enjoyable when he says it.

"Thank you Alpha." Dristadyumn said, and both of them did a boy nod kind of thing, to which me and Helisha gave an amused look.

"Well it is settled then."

"Charming. I'll prepair everything before comming here to escort you. Good night Queen Adrika." He said.

"Good night Kumar." I bowed.

              After he left I started combing my hair. Helisha was more shocked as I never comb my hair after I met her. She loves to do my hair. I started depending on her for this, that once Kayero had to do it as Helisha wasn't there. After a while all of a sudden I pulled out a hair stick, specially designed as a weapon and throw it towards a wall of the tent which hit the target perfectly. I heard a faint cry and the blood came out of the hair dresser from where it was stuck. I went there and mercilessly pulled it out.

"Don't try to stalk me." I said but he caught my hand while I was about to walk away.

"I'll leave you some privacy my grace" Helisha said and left the room. But I was not even paying attention to that.