Return to the time line...

Adrika's POV

"My queen... Lord Balram is here to see you!"

Kayero Inturupt my discussion with the pandavas. They all look excited to meet my big brother but i sensed something was off. Bhrata balram would never leave Dwarka if it's not indispensablly necessary for him to do so. It puzzled me a bit. But i didn't show it on my face.

"That's good news. Where is he?" I asked kayero.

"In his room. He also wishes to talk to you as soon as possible." He replied.

"I don't see why not. Let's we all.. . " Kayero cut me in the middle..

"Alone, my grace." And I nodded. I turned to
pandavas and gave them a smile before rushing out of the room.

      As expected he was there. All tensed. He looked at me not a smile lighten up his face. I touched his feet and he just blessed me. Not a single word of concern. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Bhrata Balram? What's aggravate you so much?" He turned to me and said

"You. And your incautious actions Adrika."

His tone was filled with so much anger and worry that it frightened me to limits. I couldn't answer anything straight. I was stammering my words when he started his rant again.

"From all the people I think that you know and recon what situation we all are assimilating because you are here from another timeline." He came to sat on the bed and I sat near his feet looking down and letting him take out all anger.

"Pandavas are not supposed to be here

"Pandavas are not supposed to be here. There are things to be done. Things they should experience. People they should meet. What have became of you Adrika? You happened to be more careful about your deeds than any of us. I thought you are more sensible than Kahna. It wasn't expected of you." He waited for me to say.

"You are right.. I don't know how it slipped out of my mind. I lost count of time. Maybe I became more comfortable than I should." I said

"You aren't here to be comfortable. If you are forgetting we are in a treseract. And you know the consequences of being in one and loosing count. Now you will explain them or you want me to do it?" He concluded. I got up and said

"That won't be necessary."

        His words shook me a lot. It reminded me that it didn't matter what that wasn't my world. That wasn't my story. That wasn't my time. I was here to do my job. To do what was necessary. My responsibility was much more higher than any of my feelings. I felt  at home here. In island. The people became my family. Pandavas gave definition to it but what ever it was, all was below the responsibility that I was meant for, the work which was the reason of my existence. I was a little distracted for some time. But now I was ready. Ready to keep aside all my emotions and just focus on matter in hand but before that I needed to talk to certain someone who happens to be my brother. For past several full moons bhrata krishn was avoiding me. Now I had enough of his tantrums. I needed to speak to him and he needed to come here didn't matter where in this universe he was. I went to my room. Helisha was waiting for me there. She knew me way too well.

"It's time Helisha." I said and started removing my clothes to put on fresh ones.

"But your grace, there are too many people here to risk it. You will look suspicious." She said calmly.

"I don't care. Go and prepare."

"Yes, your grace."

      In minutes she prepared everything for puja. I sat down and started with a simple aarti. Then I calmed myself and started reciting the shree hari strotam which I learned and was reciting from the day of came to know of his existence. I knew this would force him to come to me. It did before. Everytime I recite it, could feel his presence. I knew this would puzzle pandavas and mata kunti. Seeing someone worshipping someone who's not a God yet and also the person's brother definitely questionable. But I couldn't care less at that time. I just wanted bhrata krishn to come. It wasn't like I needed my brother, no it was more a devotee needed her deity. He could shut down his sister, but not a devotee. This wasn't his nature. That's why krishnpreeti different. He was the God who answers the prayers. And he would have to listen to me. I was reciting non stop. And middle of it I could hear people coming to my room. Talking. I was hearing everything but not registering anything.

"What happened to her? Why she is reciting mantras?" Kumar bhim asked no one in particular.

"What is she reciting? That's not from any vedas or Upanishads that is known to us? What you say sahadev?" Jyesth said.

"It's about Narayan. But I could hear Basudev's name few times. What mystery is that?" The youngest pandav said.

"Should we stop her or not? She seems distress. Mata! Do something." Kumar Nakul's worried voice pleaded.

"Adrika!... " I heard mata kunti's voice. "Putri!"... "Adrika... Ruko putri. Adrika"

They all stopped for some time.

"Balram! Adrika is chanting something continuously. And not even listening while I called. Aj se purv esa kavi nai hua." Mata kunti said hurriedly. I heard a heavy sigh.
(Stop my child.
This never happened before)

"Adrika. Adrika you can stop this. Talk to me Fireflower." Bhrata balram said in a calm and loving voice. But I just increased my speed.

"It's my fault bua. I was a little harsh on her than I supposed to. Now it's impossible to stop her. Stubborn my Fireflower is." He said.

"But she is chanting krishn's name." She encountered.

"She is trying to contact him. Her devotion towards both of us is unimaginable. So. This seemingly impossible task she took upon herself and will fulfill. We can leave her to her own." He explained.

"I'll stay back here. I'll not disturb her. But can't leave her so unstable." Kumar Nakul said. And I felt someone sat near me.

       Maybe hours past. My voice was dying down. I couldn't breathe properly. But I didn't stop. I continued. I was determined if it happens so I'd do this to my last breath and still would die peacefully that my soul left my body saying those powerful mantras. Just then I felt his presence. He was in the tower. I stopped. And opened my eyes. Kumar Nakul was meditating in front off me. He noticed a moment later that I stopped and looked at me.

"He is here."
He looked shocked. And then smiled and we heard footsteps.

"Adrike!"

I got up and started running towards him. He was standing on my door. He hugged me.

"Adrike. It's been so long."

"You were avoiding me. It was my last option."

"I know meri behna. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. We will discuss everything later." He let go of me and I nodded.

"Pranam basudev!" Kumar Nakul said.

"Pranam Nakul. Sukh main to ho?" Bhrata krishn said with his usual teasing tone and smile. Kumar Nakul smiled beautifully.
(Are you in ecstacy?)

"Yes... Very much. I'm a little worried about seeing her like this."

"No reason for that. She was just missing me. Let's go meet everyone."

Precape
"Is he in my destiny or not?"
"It's not my place to tell you meri behna. Even if we are in this time loop I can't tell you the future. But I can tell you one thing that can answer some of your questions about this matter!"
"What is it?? ?"

See you in next chapter
Please vote and comment.